Designed for senior travelers, this private safari is the perfect itinerary for first-time visitors to Africa and features the complete mix of landscapes and animals. Experience a surreal wildlife adventure with customized four-destination safaris across Kenya. Personal giraffe moments precede Big Five encounters in Ol Pejeta. Then, the iconic Masai Mara complements ancient Samburu wildlife and traditions.
Nairobi – Gazing at Giraffes and Elephants
Nairobi may be a big city, but it is a wonderful place to see wildlife. Giraffes and elephants roam through the city’s heart in Nairobi National Park. After a private driver greets you at the airport, you will be transferred to a lodge that overlooks the national park. Here, you can sit back and watch the giants on the horizon. You need to travel via Nairobi to get out to Kenya’s distant wilderness areas, so it is always a delight to find that the big city can introduce you to four-legged wonders.
Nairobi – Personal Moments with Giraffes
Ol Pejeta – At Home with the Big Five
Ol Pejeta – Superlative Hours with Rhinos and More
Samburu National Reserve – The Raw East African Wilderness
Samburu National Reserve – Game Walks with Samburu Warrior Guides
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – The Masai Mara
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Hot Air Balloon Ride
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Encounters with Big Cats
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Departure
- Immerse yourself in the world of the Big Five with two days of private safaris in Ol Pejeta
- Stroll slowly across the savannah with Samburu warrior guides for incredible close-up encounters with zebras and antelopes
- Admire the Masai Mara grasslands from the air on a beautiful hot air balloon ride across the plains
- Spend a day with black and white rhinos, learning about their survival and unique behavior
- Enjoy exclusive Masai Mara game drives in Mara Naboisho Conservancy, where you can savor incredibly private close-up encounters with the big cats
- Come face to face with endangered Rothschild giraffes, which will prove to be a brilliant introduction to your wildlife experiences in Kenya
- Relax in Kenya’s finest safari camps and lodges, which are five-star accommodations that are located in exquisite places and dominated by wildlife
- Gain new safari perspectives with the option for easy game walks and nighttime game drives in all three of your safari destinations
- Learn about the local culture from the locals while Masai and Samburu guides show you the ancient ways of the savannah
$4,695 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 157 reviews.
Reviewed By Diane D.
Reviewed By Jamie M.
Reviewed By Brian M.
Reviewed By Kenneth P.
Reviewed By Rachael H.
Reviewed By Marlene A.