Including Meru, Laikipia, and the Maasai Mara, this is the ultimate cheetah safari across Kenya, and it is packed with close-up moments and diverse big cat behavior. Featuring specialized guides and authentic camps, you will enjoy eight days of big-game safari in three destinations that are cherished for their contrasts. While cheetahs can provide eternal highlights, this ultimate, 11-day safari will place you at center stage with a diverse array of wildlife and wild behavior in unspoiled wilderness...
Nairobi – Settling Into Kenya
Nairobi is a remarkably beautiful city, especially for a capital city. A vast swathe of the city is dominated by Nairobi National Park, which is where you can come marvel elephants that are backdropped by city towers. While the city center is crowded, Nairobi spreads far and wide, offering many bucolic spaces to ease into the Kenyan experience. After landing at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be transferred to the suburb of Karen, where green space and relaxed vibes can often contrast preconceptions about an African capital city. Today will be at your leisure, and the wildlife encounters should already start, notably giraffes that may peer into your first-floor suite.
Nairobi – Relaxed Wildlife Encounters Around Nairobi
Meru National Park – Searching for Cheetah in Tall Grasslands
Day 4 - 5
Meru National Park – More Dazzling Encounters
Day 6 - 7
Laikipia Plateau – Classic Big-Five Safari
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Exploring the Grasslands
Day 9 - 10
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Cheetah Safari in the Maasai Mara
Nairobi – Departure
- Search for cheetahs in the rich grass savannah of Meru National Park
- Surround yourself with cheetah behavior when on safari in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy
- Connect with the Big Five and enjoy some fabulous rhino encounters during two days in the Laikipia Plateau
- Immerse yourself into the East African wilderness with a day of wildlife encounters near Nairobi
- Indulge in game walks with Maasai warrior guides and explore the Maasai Mara after dark
- Discover rare and endangered wildlife in destinations that preserve safari exclusivity
- Admire the big cats as this cheetah safari also ventures through profuse lion and leopard lands
$12,095 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on 169 reviews.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By JEANA L.
Reviewed By Jamie M.
Reviewed By Diane D.
Reviewed By Marlene A.
Reviewed By Kelly S.