Resonant beauty envelope the Kenyan wilderness. As the wild mammals roam you watch amazed, Africa's amphitheater unveiled over 12 wonderfully intimate days. Four unique national parks and wildlife reserves are explored, with the experience constantly heightened by exclusive camps and a wide range of activities. Expect unrivaled privacy and luxury, yet simultaneously be prepared for impressions of raw, natural splendor and unforgettable encounters.
Nairobi - Wildlife in the City
Arrive in capital city Nairobi and a luxury chauffeur is waiting to whisk you off to the colorful suburb of Karen your delightful hotel. Rest, relax, and enjoy a deluxe suite with views onto iconic African landscapes. Today provides a gentle introduction to Kenya and its charms as your private guide will take you on a brief tour of a city surrounded by wildlife. Giraffe roam amongst a sweet coffee plantation, the long necked wonders joined by warthogs as you gaze across to Nairobi's cityscape. You'll visit the Giraffe Centre Sanctuary for some personal interactions with the gentle giants, their necks bending down to take food from your hand. Enjoy lunch and a relaxed afternoon at the coffee estate before returning to the hotel.
Amboseli National Park - Elephants and Kilimanjaro
Amboseli National Park - Spectacular Safari Impressions
Solio Private Game Reserve - Intimate Rhino Safari
Solio Private Game Reserve - Helicopter Ride to Mount Kenya
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy - Serene Safari from the Balcony
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy - Unique Game
Maasai Mara - Hippos and Much More i
Day 9 - 10
Maasai Mara - Big Five Safari Heaven
Nairobi - Departure from Kenya
- Discover the intimacy of African safari by exploring four diverse national parks and wildlife conservancies, each bringing unique wildlife at breathtaking proximity
- Enjoy the untamed luxury of some of Africa's most exclusive camps and lodges, each night radiating beauty and privacy
- Start the safari with two days in Amboseli National Park, famed for its wild elephant herds and stunning views of snowy Mount Kilimanjaro
- Spot dozens of rare Black rhinos and much more at the majestic Solio Private Game Reserve, an exclusive reserve for walking, horseback, and nighttime safaris
- Take a private helicopter ride and land on the elevated slopes of Mount Kenya, a sumptuous champagne breakfast served up with glorious views over the Kenyan plains
- Watch it all wander past from your luxury tent in the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, a place for enjoying the weird and wonderful of African wild game
- The romantic safari culminates in the Maasai Mara with a bed overlooking hippo pools and three days of private safari on the renowned grass plains
- Flights and helicopter rides connect destinations, affording dramatic aerial views of the herds and limited travel time
$11,545 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 170 reviews.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By JEANA L.
Reviewed By Kenneth P.
Reviewed By jack c.
Reviewed By Diane D.
Reviewed By Marlene A.