Celebrating the icons of East African travel, this luxurious, 16-day tour explores untouched nature and magnificent safari destinations. In Kenya, you will immerse yourself in the Masai Mara grasslands and safari with elephants beneath Mount Kilimanjaro. Tanzania will provide intimate wildlife encounters in Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro before three days of magnificent, mobile camping in the Serengeti. Finally, Zanzibar will lead you to white Indian Ocean beaches and the tranquility of island life.
Nairobi – Arrival and a View Over Safari Plains
When you touch down in Kenya, the wilderness will soon take over even though you will land in East Africa’s largest city. While Nairobi skyscrapers paint the horizon, your hotel will be perched above Nairobi National Park, which is a carefully preserved savanna that is home to the Big Five. From your hotel, you can gaze across these plains and watch giraffes as they pass in addition to elephants as they eat dinner. Sometimes, you can hear the distant roar of a male lion. Flight times mean that you will need to make a Nairobi layover before beginning your safari. With such bucolic views, this will never be a hassle. After an airport transfer, you will begin to appreciate East Africa’s wildlife while resting and preparing for your safari to come.
Mara North Conservancy – The Heart of the Kenyan Grasslands
Mara North Conservancy – Thrilling Big Game Encounters
Amboseli National Park – From Grasslands to Mount Kilimanjaro
Amboseli National Park – Elephant Conservation and Wildlife
Arusha – Cultural Experiences on Route to Tanzania
Ngorongoro Conservation Area – East Africa’s Most Beautiful Destinations
Ngorongoro Conservation Area – Wildlife Utopia
Day 9 - 11
Serengeti National Park – An Intimate Safari and Mobile Camp
Kendwa – Stop, Breathe, and Relax
Day 13 - 14
Kendwa – White-Sand Tranquility on Zanzibar’s Northern Tip
Stone Town – Rich Cultural Experiences
Stone Town – Departure
- Immerse yourself in a luxury mobile camp for three nights, following the great wildebeest migration across the Serengeti
- Discover more about elephant conservation during a full day’s safari in Amboseli, where pachyderms roam beneath Mount Kilimanjaro
- Feel the Zanzibar escapism and spend three nights perched above the white sand in Kendwa
- Track the big cats and enjoy superb safari scenes in the enduring Masai Mara
- Descend into Ngorongoro Crater, which is a wildlife utopia in an extinct volcanic caldera
- Explore Stone Town’s rich Swahili culture from coral houses and artistic doors to hypnotic sounds in mazy alleyways
- Bask in Lake Manyara, which is East Africa’s most beautiful park, and a daytime game drive that will bring you eye to eye with thousands of baboons among other animals
$7,835 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 93 reviews.
Reviewed By Diane D.
Reviewed By Andrea L.
Reviewed By John P.
Reviewed By Brian M.
Reviewed By Janet D.
Reviewed By Rachael H.