Escape into the wild with wildebeest as your only neighbors while the exotic Indian Ocean waters lap gently. Intimate camps overlook the plains, and the exclusivity is absolute in the midst of the African landscape. With only handpicked the most escapist of East African destinations, this two-week getaway will take you on a surreal Masai Mara safari and then leave you with the luxury of Pemba Island. Serenity reigns as nature’s spell holds you captive as the dreamy wildlife of the Mara rolls past...
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Luxury and Serenity
Gaze out from your bed at your camp to a herd of wildebeest grazing on the move with their great beards flowing in the soft breeze. A few moments later, an elephant will amble past with enormous tusks curling out beside their melancholy eyes. Just behind them, a small herd of buffalo will grunt as they pass providing quite the parade of wildlife. Return to your book to soak up the solitude of the plains and then lift your eyes to discover a zebra herd just a few meters away. Elegant and exclusive, your camp balances the beauty of the wilderness with the opulence of today. You will enjoy a beautiful and spacious tent with en-suite bathroom and the facilities you would expect in a luxury hotel yet as you look out, the safari comes to you.
Earlier, you will have landed at Nairobi International Airport, where it is a short private transfer to the domestic Nairobi Wilson Airport. A small plane will bring you into the Mara where you will land at the Mara Ol Seki airstrip, tucked away in the Mara’s private conservancies. Mara Naboisho covers 210 square kilometers of unfenced, wildlife-filled grasslands, yet the only people are those that are staying at one of the exclusive tents. It will feel as if you have the magic of the African bush all to yourself and for safari solitude there are few better places on the continent, especially as located one of Africa’s most revered safari destinations. Spend the afternoon relaxing at your camp, and then head out for a short game drive to admire the wildlife at close quarters before returning to enjoy the sights and sounds after dusk.
Day 2 - 3
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Exquisite Safari
Masai Mara National Reserve – Surrounded by the Herds
Day 5 - 6
Masai Mara National Reserve – The Mara’s Most Relaxed Safari
Pemba Island – Tropical White Sand and a Dreamy Lodge
Day 8 - 13
Pemba – Barefoot Beauty on an Exotic Indian Ocean Island
Pemba – Departure
- Relax in the luxury of the Masai Mara’s most exclusive camps as the wildebeest herds beat a path past your verandah and the wildlife sings you a lullaby
- Discover an exclusive corner of the Masai Mara with a stay in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy, where the charm of nature is abounding
- Lie back and watch the wildlife roll past with nights spent at an escapist camp in the heart of the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Enjoy limited travel times as your centrally located camps ensure that you never have to go far to enjoy all of the enchantment of safari, from game drives encountering prowling lions to bush walks with zebra
- Remove your shoes and soak up the exotic splendor of Pemba, an untouched white-sand island in the Zanzibar archipelago
- Getaway into the beauty and tranquility that an Indian Ocean island promises, enjoying a week of pampering spa treatments, romantic sunset cruises, and a seemingly endless beach
$6,855 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 99 reviews.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By jack c.
Reviewed By JEANA L.
Reviewed By Rachael H.
Reviewed By Kelly S.
Reviewed By Diane D.