Pure wildlife adventures and surreal seaside escapes await you on this 10-day adventure from Kenya to Zanzibar. Discover the majestic animals wandering some of Kenya’s beloved reserves, such as Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Aberdare National Park, Lake Nakuru, and Masai Mara before you retreat to the shimmering shores hugging the coastline of Tanzania’s archipelago, Zanzibar, all while indulging in the luxury of the untouched bush and sea.
Ol Pejeta Conservancy - Africa’s Rare and Endangered Wildlife
Your wildlife adventures will begin in Nairobi, Kenya’s capital city, as you touch down and transfer to Ol Pejeta Conservancy. Entering the gates of the impressive conservation area, you will be blown away by almost immediate animal sightings from the window of your private vehicle. Situated between the foothills of Mount Kenya and the Aberdares, Ol Pejeta is home to an array of rare and endangered wildlife species you will hope to chance upon during an afternoon game drive from your safari lodge.
Aberdare National Park - Remarkable Views and Wildlife Discoveries
Lake Nakuru - Fabulous Flamingo Sightings in Lake Nakuru
Masai Mara - Safaris across the Great Rift Valley
Masai Mara - Nocturnal Sightings and Beautiful Bush Walks
Zanzibar - Living the Island-Style Life
Zanzibar - Exploring the Spice Island
Zanzibar - Underwater Adventures in Tanzania
Zanzibar - Gliding across the Indian Ocean
Zanzibar - Barefoot Luxury off the Tanzanian Coast
- Begin your wildlife adventures in Ol Pejeta Conservancy, and capture unreal images of rare and endangered wildlife species during safari drives across the foothills of Mount Kenya and The Aberdares
- Venture through the forests of Aberdare National Park, encountering marvelous wildlife and colorful birdlife such as elephants, black rhinos, leopards, spotted hyenas, olive baboons, and more
- Tour the volcanic caldera surrounding Lake Nakuru and descend to the sparkling waters, where you will capture surreal scenes of thousands of flamingos gathering in the refreshing lake
- Safari across the Great Rift Valley, venturing over the vast plains of Masai Mara, in search of Africa’s Big Five and other iconic game wandering the enormous conservation area
- Discover the Masai Mara’s unending natural beauty and capture stunning photography of Africa’s iconic game on guided bush walks across the plains and special nocturnal safaris under cover of the night sky
- Explore Tanzania’s breathtaking Zanzibar island on spice tours and sightseeing excursions throughout the Spice Island, where you will uncover the region’s culture and heritage through the cuisine and landmarks
- Swim amongst the impressive tapestry of marine life dwelling within the colorful coral reefs stretching across the seabed of Zanzibar during awe-inspiring snorkeling tours
- Sea the magnificent sapphire seascape from a new vantage point as you glide across the ocean in a traditional wooden dhow boat for cocktails against the backdrop of the setting sun
$7,925 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.77 stars based on
Reviewed By Katharine B.
Reviewed By Wijay A.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By peter T.
Reviewed By Daniel M.