This luxurious African adventure is packed with some of the world's most exhilarating natural experiences. It combines the unrivaled wonders of East Africa with the most exclusive accommodation on the continent. Visit two troops of gorillas in the Rwandan hills and immerse yourself in the unforgettable spectacle of the Maasai Mara. Then surround yourself with the breathtaking beauty of the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.
Kigali – Welcome to Rwanda, the Land of a Thousand Hills
Rwanda's rolling green hills make it one of the world's most distinct and beautiful countries. This friendly nation provides a warm welcome to everyone and is regarded as one of the less-visited gems of Africa. You'll be met at the airport in Kigali and driven to your hotel. Relax and rest before your gorilla trekking excursion in the Virunga Mountains.
Virunga Mountains – Kigali City Tour and a Journey to the Sabyinyo Mountain
Virunga Mountains – Unforgettable Gorilla Trekking in the Parc National des Volcans
Kigali – A Second Exhilarating Gorilla Trek and Journey Back to Kigali
Nairobi – Fly to Kenya
Day 6 - 8
Maasai Mara – Spectacular Big Five Safari in the Maasai Mara
Day 9 - 10
Ngorongoro Crater – The Breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater
Day 11 - 13
Northern Serengeti – Luxury Indulgence in the Serengeti
Kilimanjaro – Farewell to Africa
- Get up close to all of the Big Five safari animals, then see them again, and again
- Marvel at the rich rural landscapes of Rwanda, the land of the thousand hills
- Go on two thrilling gorilla treks in the Parc National des Volcans, getting to within seven meters of these unforgettable primates
- Feed Rothschild giraffes from your hotel room at the unique Giraffe Manor
- Spend three days immersed in the iconic world of the Maasai Mara, a place where authentic wildlife scenes play out from your lodge balcony
- Marvel at the two million animals that form the Great Migration
- Explore the breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater, one of nature's great phenomena and home to the full tick list of safari animals
- Explore the grass plains of the Serengeti by 4x4 safari truck, horseback, hot air balloon, and on foot
$14,695 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on 393 reviews.
Reviewed By Diane D.
Reviewed By Christine D.
Reviewed By Ken S.
Reviewed By Michele L.
Reviewed By Monique L.
Reviewed By John P.