Explore the wilderness wonders of Tanzania, Kenya, and Rwanda on this tailored 14-day safari tour leading from the vibrant city of Arusha, through the paradisiacal Ngorongoro Conservation Area, across the golden savannas of the Serengeti, amongst the emerald plains of Masai Mara, and to the gorgeous forests of Volcanoes National Park. Immerse yourself in the spoils of unspoiled Africa and the continent's fascinating blend of cultures.
Arusha - Discover Tanzania’s Fascinating Cultures
Nestled beneath the twin peaks of Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro, Arusha is a Tanzanian city that will introduce you to the epic grandeur of East Africa’s mountainous landscapes as you touch down at the international airport and transfer to your accommodation. Beyond being a gateway to Tanzania’s untamed safari reserves, Arusha boasts a fascinating culture for you to discover through tours of its vibrant food markets, artistic museums, and neighboring villages. This evening, you will marvel at the African sunset over Arusha that lights up the commanding mountainscape.
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Riveting Adventures through the Rift Valley
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Exploring Africa’s Garden of Eden
Serengeti National Park - A Migration of Magnificent Proportions
Serengeti National Park - Memorable Safaris across the Serengeti
Serengeti National Park - Floating over the Serengeti
Serengeti National Park - The History of Human Evolution
Masai Mara - Kenya’s Crown Jewel of Safari
Masai Mara - Majestic Sightings along the Mara River
Masai Mara - Uncovering Africa’s Tribal Origins
Kigali - A Night of Relaxation in Rwanda
Volcanoes National Park - Peaceful Retreat beneath the Forest Canopy
Volcanoes National Park - Spotting Rare Mountain Gorilla
Volcanoes National Park - Remarkable History at the Kigali Genocide Museum
- Wander Arusha’s vibrant neighborhoods, discovering the diverse African cultures composing the Tanzanian city’s distinct charm through food market, museum exhibit, and traditional village tours
- Swoon over the spellbinding natural environments comprising the Rift Valley and cherish wilderness sightings across the alluring stretch of Lake Manyara
- Traveling during the right time of the year, you may bear witness to the world’s greatest wildlife spectacle, the Great Migration, in which millions of animals hurtle across the golden savanna plains with predators waiting for opportunities to strike
- Tour the sweeping golden savannas of the Serengeti with experienced rangers on day and night safaris to waterholes teeming with animals, dirt roads sharing views of sunbathing big cats, and riverbeds home to fabulous plant and birdlife
- Unearth humanity’s evolutionary history during an exclusive tour of the Olduvai Gorge’s iconic paleoanthropological site and appreciate the remarkable landscape on which it rests
- Explore Masai Mara’s preserved plains on thrilling safari drives spotlighting Africa’s Big Five and many other marvelous creatures inhabiting Kenya’s vast unspoiled environments
- Immerse yourself in local Maasai culture during a visit to the region’s traditional villages, where friendly locals will share their distinct delicacies, intriguing customs, and more about their native heritage
- Venture through the emerald forests blanketing the Virunga Mountain Range on a guided gorilla spotting tour bound to showcase the magnificent, rare beasts
- Appreciate the historical lessons and cultural heritage showcased through commemorative exhibits in the Kigali Genocide Museum
$12,735 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on
Reviewed By Jessica H.
Reviewed By Ralph F.
Reviewed By Hector A.
Reviewed By Monica C.
Reviewed By Lissa K.