The Greek Islands will awaken your senses on this bewitching 8-day tour, starting in Athens and including two popular islands. Delight in the sumptuous flavors of authentic Greek cuisine, spend time luxuriating on the white-sand beaches that hug the coastline of Naxos, escape to the secluded beaches of Koufonisia, bask in Santorini's serenity, and satiate your hunger for all ancient history in Athens.
Athens - Uncovering Ancient Eras
Street art covers the facades of derelict buildings, ancient Greek architecture juts out of the skyline, and the Acropolis looms over the city on a giant cliff. Welcome to Athens, a cityscape that blends age-old architecture with contemporary design, culminating in a fascinating mix of traditional and modern style. Equally spectacular as it is grimy, Athens’ charm is rarely bested because it is a truly authentic representation of the Greek progression, from Ancient eras to the present day. You will spend your day freely exploring the heritage and cultural gems that lie across the city before indulging in supper.
Athens - Discovery of the Ancients
Naxos - Meze and Monuments
Naxos - Authentic Greek Experience
Naxos - Serenity on Koufonisia
Santorini - Sipping on Wine
Santorini - The Sea Under the Stars
Athens - Departure
- Arrive in Athens and acclimate yourself to the fascinating city as you tour cultural landmarks and contemporary art houses
- Visit Athens’ remarkable ancient highlights of the Acropolis and the Pantheon to discover the origins of this age-old civilization
- Tuck into traditional Greek meze and witness the Temple of Apollo in the spirited island of Naxos before transferring to Chalki, Filoti, and Apeiranthos
- Spend moments of peace away from the crowds on the secret beaches of Koufonisia, where the sand is white and the water is turquoise
- Sip wines that have been grown on volcanic soil in Santorini and watch the sunset over the evergreen vineyards from the terrace of a delightful estate
- Watch the stars twinkle in the night sky above Santorini after a blazing sunset over the endless seascape
$2,699 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on 55 reviews.
Reviewed By Kimberly S.
Reviewed By Gary B.
Reviewed By david b.
Reviewed By Randy L.
Reviewed By Kurt F.
Reviewed By Bob C.