From the sparkling skyline of Paris to the fabulous landscapes of the French Riviera, your 11-day tour through France will allow you to create unforgettable memories within breathtaking sceneries. During this memorable tour, you will explore the culture and heritage of France in addition to discovering the centuries-old influences that dominate its towns, communes, and villages along the countryside and Mediterranean coast.
Paris - Notre-Dame Cathedral
Baroque motifs decorate the buildings of Paris, flavorful restaurants afford visitors views of the Eiffel Tower, and elegant fashion stores are spread throughout the city. You will be impressed from the moment you arrive in this spellbinding destination. After being collected at the airport by a private transfer and settling into your accommodation, you will tour the city, from the arches of Arc de Triomphe to the Cathedral of Notre-Dame. Afterward, you will return to your boutique accommodation for an evening under the French sky.
Paris - Resplendent Moments in Versailles
Paris - Savoring French Cuisine
Saint-Remy-de-Provence - Slow Discoveries
Saint-Remy-de-Provence - Roman and Medieval Architecture
Saint-Remy-de-Provence - Truffle Treats
Nice - Compelling Scenes on Cap Ferrat
Nice - Admirable Vistas in Antibes
Nice - Make Way for Monaco
Nice - Charming Traditional Villages
Nice - Up, Up, and Away
- Let the scenes of Paris seduce you when you tour its monumental heritage highlights, including the Arc de Triomphe and the Cathedral of Notre-Dame
- Marvel at the resplendent allure of the Palace of Versailles, a royal highlight that shares insight into France’s dramatic history
- Stroll along the spirited streets of Saint-Germain-des-Pres to awaken your palate to the subtleties and nuances of authentic French cuisine
- Meander through the ancient districts of Avignon to trace back French history during an exploration of its hallowed heritage sites
- Step back in time when you discover French-Roman origins that are spotlighted by the Romanesque and medieval architecture that dominates Arles and Les Baux-de-Provence
- Delight in spectacles of the staggering French countryside when you dine on truffle-infused dishes at a restaurant in the Luberon Valley
- Allow the spectacular seascape scenes to inspire you as you stand on the bewildering landscape of Cap Ferrat
- Retreat to the charming towns of Antibes and Saint-Paul-de-Vence for breathtaking vistas alongside its regal architecture
- Venture to the magnificent city-state of Monaco to admire its incredible architecture and to explore the sites
$3,020 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on 11 reviews.
Reviewed By Evangelin T.
Reviewed By Maureen B.
Reviewed By Marcel R.
Reviewed By James L.
Reviewed By Lori K.
Reviewed By Jennifer M.