Venture across the immaculate French countryside to witness stellar landscapes to explore endearing destinations with this thrilling 11-day tour. From the astonishing Roman origins in Avignon to the history of perfume in Grasse, your experiences during this tour will be as beautiful as they are culturally rewarding.
Avignon - An Ancient Introduction
Avignon welcomes visitors to its history-steeped districts and fascinating heritage sites. You will soon delight in these scenes after arrival and transferring to your accommodation in the heart of the city. You can peruse the city's neighborhoods and acclimate yourself to the atmospheric energy of the locals. You can also venture into one of the many buzzing restaurants for an introduction to iconic French cuisine. There is no place like Avignon, a city infused with Roman heritage, from its Gothic cathedrals to its medieval constructs.
Avignon - Roman Heritage Shines Brightly
Avignon - Across the Countryside
Aix-en-Provence - Across the Heart of France
Aix-en-Provence - Spectacular Settlements
Aix-en-Provence - The Fabulous Flavors of France
Aix-en-Provence - Enchanting Environments
Nice - The City's Sparkling Seascape
Nice - A Regal City
Nice - The Best of Film and Perfume
Nice - Departure
- Reveal the Roman heritage that shrouds Avignon during a tour of its stone fortresses and ancient aqueducts
- Explore the origins of French art and culture through a discovery of Roman history within the Roman Theater and Triumphal Arch
- Sip on stellar wines at renowned estates on emerald hills in the French countryside
- Venture through the heart of the French countryside to visit the citadel of Les Baux-de-Provence and chateaus that sweep the Luberon Valley
- Uncover the distinctive charm of France’s small but significant countryside settlements during a tour from L’Isle-Sur-la-Sorgue to Gordes
- Allow your taste buds to be blown away by the phenomenal flavors of French cuisine
- Witness the remarkable landscapes of stark cliffs and sprawling rivers, such as the Verdon Canyon and the Lake of Sainte Croix
- Discover the delightful destination Cannes, home of the coveted film festival of the same name, as well as Grasse, the world’s capital of perfume
$3,856 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.6 stars based on 110 reviews.
Reviewed By Donna K.
Reviewed By Edgar V.
Reviewed By Cindie F.
Reviewed By Gabrielle D.
Reviewed By Loeta T.
Reviewed By Charlene C.