Cross the sands of Egypt from Cairo to Luxor for 11 days lavishly exploring the wonders of Egypt and the great pharaohs. Uncover the sacred burial grounds of nobles of the New Kingdom, admire the awe-inspiring and mysterious construction of the Great Pyramids, and sail the shimmering azure waters of the Nile River from Aswan during tours of its emerald islands and royal fortresses.
Cairo - Touch Down in the Sands of Egypt
Egypt’s capital city Cairo commands views of the ancient Nile River and is a gateway to the phenomenal desert history and Egyptian culture that remains preserved in ancient landmarks, decorated museums, and surrounding rural villages. The city also boasts glamorous sky-rise buildings and luxe accommodations for discerning visitors of North Africa’s cradle of an ancient civilization. After touching down in the sands of Cairo, you will transfer to a grand hotel hemmed into the very fabric of the city’s history and featuring a flawlessly curated mix of the old and the new.
Cairo - Unearth the History of Egypt’s Famous Capital
Cairo - Jaw-Dropping Discoveries in the Egyptian Desert
Aswan - Cruising the Ancient Azure Waters of the Nile
Aswan - Astonishing Art of Abu Simbel
Aswan - Picture-Perfect Scenes of the Philae Temple
Luxor - The Temple of Kom Ombo and Edfu Temple
Luxor - The Valley of the Kings
Luxor - The Valley of the Queens
Cairo - The Highlights of Egypt’s Cultural Hub
Cairo - A Beautifully Chaotic Morning in Egypt
- Discover the many wonders of the Egyptian desert from the colossal and historic Great Pyramids to the mightily impressive Sphinx, the significant Saqqara burial grounds, and the century-old culinary culture born from ancient settlers in the sands
- Cruise across the sun-washed shimmering waters of the Nile River from Aswan, admiring the bustling commercial city’s oasis-like panoramas from sensational vantage points highlighting the palm-blushed skyline
- Explore the awe-inspiring Abu Simbel Temples, wander their enormous internal chambers, appreciate the meticulous craftsmanship of the statues and murals that veil their walls, and delve into their mysterious history
- Visit the staggering Philae Temple, a magnificent Egyptian heritage site built on the desert banks along the Nile and surrounded by proliferating emerald vegetation before you visit a traditional Nubian village
- Wander the fascinating ancient complexes of the Temple of Kom Ombo and Edfu Temple, sacred grounds that honor Egyptian gods and reveal the inspiring artistry of the early civilization while offering cinematic photo opportunities
- Enter the intricate network of ancient burial grounds, known as the Valley of the Kings, carved into the desolate mountains of the Egyptian desert for nobles and pharaohs of the New Kingdom
- Journey to the Valley of the Queens to further your understanding of the ancient Egyptian civilizations’ noble families, admire the incredible mosaic artwork, and appreciate the meticulous sculptures and statues in and around the site
- Spend a day exploring the history of Egypt from within the borders of its bustling capital Cairo, including visits to the Egyptian Museum, Al-Azhar Mosque, the historic fortress overlooking the azure waters of the Nile, Old Babylon, and the Khan el-Khalili bazaars
$10,863 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Liliana G.
Reviewed By Bob D.
Reviewed By Arkesh K.
Reviewed By John M.
Reviewed By Basir T.
Reviewed By Marvin W.