Evoking the enchantment of yesteryear, this romantic 11-day Egypt tour is a journey for two to pyramids, temples, oases and beaches. Featuring iconic extras like a carriage ride to Horus Temple, you’ll spend 11 days exploring antiquity, while reveling in the country’s most amorous accommodation. Just sit back and allow Egypt to impress its hand-in-hand charm.
Giza – A Night with the Pyramids
Cairo is a big and messy city, far from the versions of romance most couples hold in their mind. But the Giza suburb has some space. And your hotel suite will provide uninterrupted views over the pyramids. These fabulous structures are the very essence of antiquity and while most visit them for a few hours, you will have the pyramids available whenever you open the curtains. After an airport transfer you’ll be transferred to Giza’s finest hotel. A welcome candlelit dinner is served on the rooftop as the famous pyramid light show plays out.
Giza – Horseback to the Pyramids
Aswan – Sailing into the Sunset
Aswan – Oasis Life
Edfu – Cruising down the Nile River
Luxor – The Temples of Luxor and Karnak
Luxor – Hot Air Balloon Ride
Hurghada – Indulgence on the Red Sea
Day 9 - 10
Hurghada – Romantic Beach Time
Hurghada – Departure
- Soar over the Valley of the Kings on a private sunrise hot air balloon ride
- Escape to the Red Sea and three nights of seclusion in Hurghada, where there is little but the soft sound of water and wind
- Arrive in style with a horse and carriage ride to Horus Temple, and a horseback ride to the Great Pyramids of Giza
- Savor two days cruising down the River Nile on a luxurious small-boat cruise
- Explore the living wonders of Coptic Cairo, where you can walk hand in hand through labyrinthine history
- Relax and escape during two days in Aswan, a desert oasis where you will spend an afternoon sailing into the sunset
$2,635 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on 278 reviews.
Reviewed By Anne-Marie D.
Reviewed By Skylar R.
Reviewed By Jena H.
Reviewed By Basir T.
Reviewed By John M.
Reviewed By Jason P.