Discover the tropical and the exotic in the world’s second-most biodiverse country on the planet during your 9-day Colombia adventure tour. You will travel through the Amazon Rainforest to find signs of wildlife and preserved indigenous communities. You will explore the depths of the Caribbean Sea on a scuba adventure for views of colorful fish. From sampling delicious cuisine to uncovering secluded beaches, you will revel in the thrill of discovery.
Bogotá - Arrive in Colombia’s Capital
The vibrant city of Bogotá embodies urban sophistication, historic grandeur, and traditional beauty set beneath the surrounding Andean peaks. Your private transfer will meet you upon arrival at El Dorado International Airport and escort you to the comforts of your luxury accommodation. The remainder of the day is at your leisure to discover the cobbled lanes leading to Plaza de Bolivar and the spectacular panoramic views from the summit of Cerro de Monserrate at 10,341 feet above sea level. The Museo del Oro displays the history of gold in Colombia with more than 55,000 artifacts.
Puerto Nariño - Transfer to the Amazon to Reach Puerto Nariño
Puerto Nariño - Discover the Flooded Jungle
Puerto Nariño - Explore the Highland Jungle
Santa Marta - Traverse Tabatinga and Transfer to Santa Marta
Santa Marta - Wander the Caribbean
Santa Marta - Adventure through Parque Tayrona
Santa Marta - Delight in Pristine Tayrona Beaches
Santa Marta - Depart for Home
- Cruise the famous Amazon River with a guide to travel between port towns and indigenous villages where you can meet with locals such as with the Tikuna community
- Visit the point on the Amazon River where Colombia, Peru, and Brazil meet
- Witness the magnificent biodiversity of the Amazon Rainforest when on a night safari in search of wildlife like tarantulas or kinkajous
- Embrace the majestic nature of the Amazon Rainforest with guided hikes through the dense jungle and along the riverbanks in search of sloths and pink river dolphins
- Bask in the warmth of the Caribbean Sea during a scuba diving excursion in Tayrona National Park to find sea turtles, colorful coral, and iridescent water
- Lounge on the pristine white sands of a secluded beach to indulge in the luxuries of Colombia’s tropical Caribbean ambiance
- Revel in the adventurous trek through the jungle terrain of Tayrona National Park, home to wildlife like jaguars and blue-headed parrots
$6,430 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 46 reviews.
Reviewed By Karen &.
Reviewed By Francine N.
Reviewed By Peggy D.
Reviewed By ambili n.
Reviewed By Liesl D.
Reviewed By Luke C.