From the World Cup to the Olympics, from the humming streets of Rio de Janeiro to the wide stretches deep in the Amazon rainforest, Brazil is preparing for the world. As a signature tour for Zicasso’s 5 year anniversary, this trip is designed to give an insider’s access to some of Brazil’s most coveted attractions and experiences.
Rio de Janeiro - Bem-Vindos ao Brasil!
You land this morning in renowned Rio de Janeiro, one of the most famous cities in the world, strikingly situated within a natural harbor that is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and crowned by the soaring peaks of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Corcovado Peak. You will be escorted from the airport to your luxurious accommodations at the Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel, where sparkling wine awaits your arrival along with elegant rooms and state-of-the art amenities overlooking breathtaking vistas of the regal Rio beaches. The hotel offers free beach services—including towels, umbrellas, chairs and more—as well as rejuvenating massage services and dining options that offer views that are as spectacular as their food. Spend the rest of the evening exploring this vibrant metropolis, from the immaculate stretches of sugar white sand melting into the blue surf of the Atlantic Ocean, to the reaching skyscrapers soaring in downtown.
Rio de Janeiro - Tour of the City
Rio de Janeiro - The Largest Stadium in South America
Foz do Iguaçu - On To Iguazu
Foz do Iguaçu - Exploring Iguazu
Patanal - The World’s Great Wetlands
Patanal - Wildlife of the Pantanal
Patanal - The Brazilian Wilderness
Manaus - Making for Manaus
Manaus - Cruise up the Amazon
Manaus - The Islands of the Amazon
Manaus - A Captivating Conclusion
Manaus - Say Goodbye to Brazil
- Take a behind-the-scenes private tour of the incomparable Maracana Stadium, with an insider from one of the football teams
- Explore immaculate Iguazu Falls by air for a once-in-a-lifetime helicopter ride, then spend the evening with a private guide for an unforgettable viewing of Iguazu by moonlight
- Dine under the stars and deep within the lush confines of protected wetlands for a traditional Brazilian barbecue
- Set out for a night-time cruise along the tributaries of the mighty Amazon as a private guide takes you searching for the alligators
- Spend four days and three nights aboard a sleek and elegant sailboat on the tributaries of the Amazon, where you can revel in untamed nature
- Begin in boundless Rio de Janeiro, where your hotel is right on the beach and where you can feel the energy of Carnaval every day of the year, from the Sambadrome to the sugar-white expanses of Copacabana
- Visit the stunning Iguazu Falls, where you’ll discover this remarkable attraction from vistas in two countries before returning to your luxurious accommodations deep inside Iguazu Falls National Park itself
- Walk the streets of Manaus, the capital of the State of Amazonas and one of the largest in the region, with spectacular museums and ecotourism
From the bustle of city life along the beaches of Rio to the allure of wildlife in the plains of Pantanal, from the feet of Cristo Redentor to the headwaters of the Amazon to the heart of Iguazu Falls, Brazil is a country that is simply begging to be explored.
This 13-day tour includes experiences and activities that are sure to leave every traveler with the passion of this very famous nation, be they sports enthusiasts or museum goers, city slickers or nature buffs, those who seek to rock the night away or those who spend their days in quiet contemplation of the natural world: whatever your interests, hopes or dreams, you are sure to encounter all of them during this captivating adventure.
Start at Rio de Janeiro, one of the largest cities in the country and known throughout the world for its beautiful scenery, cosmopolitan environments and laid-back lifestyle, where you’ll climb Mount Corcovado and Sugarloaf Mountain to catch glamorous glimpses of the metropolis stretching endlessly below you. Experience the majesty of nature at the ceaseless cascades at Iguazu Falls before setting out for one of the world’s largest wetlands and the breathtaking beauty of Pantanal. Spend three dream-making nights on board a luxury sailing vessel as your cruise the puissant Amazon, and spend your nights searching for some of the region’s most reclusive—and noteworthy—wildlife.
You’ll be swept up by the salsa along the streets of Rio, the birds that fill the air of the Pantanal, and the roaring that fills your ears as you walk the cataracts of Iguazu; you’ll be struck dumb by a sunrise over the Amazon or a sunset descending on Rio de Janeiro Harbor; and you’ll never forget the sounds of a jaguar in the depths of the rainforest or the pulse of the city late on a weekend. The beaches and floodplains, hills and rivers, the songs and dances and sounds from the native animals all speak to you, beckoning for you to visit: there’s never been a better time to listen to them.
$3,895 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.79 stars based on 140 reviews.
Reviewed By Brenda M.
Reviewed By Jay B.
Reviewed By Judith B.
Reviewed By Chitra S.
Reviewed By Colleen K.
Reviewed By Stephanie F.