Let the natural beauty of the green coast charm you on this 10-day Brazil tour from the colorful capital of Rio to the charming coastal town of Paraty, and the immaculate island of Ilha Grande. Discover the atmospheric carnival energy, sweeping views atop rocky summits, thriving wilderness, and forests to hike through. The sun-washed shorelines rarely traveled by the crowds will exemplify your captivating adventure on the Brazilian coast.
Rio de Janeiro - Colorful Brazilian Culture in the Capital
The Brazilian capital Rio de Janeiro moves to the cultural rhythm that pours from flamenco clubs, bustling bars, chic restaurants, and vibrant neighborhoods. You will embrace the high-octane atmosphere as you arrive and transfer to accommodation around the corner from the sun-kissed shores and with views of the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue. You may stroll the streets to see the scenes that Rio is famous for including the colorful favela that sits on the slopes surrounding the city, the contemporary sculptural architecture that overlooks the promenade, and the peak of Sugarloaf Mountain that casts a shadow over the cityscape.
Rio de Janeiro - Iconic Cathedrals and Elaborate Carnivals
Rio de Janeiro - Sugarloaf and Christ the Redeemer
Paraty - Discover the Portuguese Colonial Influence
Paraty - Cycling the Paraty Coast and Atlantic Forest
Paraty - Free Day of Exploration on the Coast
Ilha Grande - Venture to Vila de Abraao
Ilha Grande - Stroll the Shoreline to Lopes Mendes
Ilha Grande - Free Day on the Sparkling Sea
Ilha Grande - Goodbyes from Rio
- Visit Rio’s historic center to unpack the city’s Brazilian heritage and culture including a trip to the jaw-dropping Catedral Metropolitana de São Sebastião do Rio de Janeiro and bustling Saara neighborhood
- Tour the colorful carnival of the Pimpolhos project to embrace the atmospheric Rio energy and view the elaborate costumes, thumping musical productions, and breathtaking dance performances that are on display
- Relish a scenic cable car trip to the summit of Sugarloaf Mountain and capture sensational cityscape views before you wander to the colossal Christ the Redeemer statue
- Enjoy a peaceful walking tour of the coastal Portuguese colonial town of Paraty to discover the cultural houses, museums, churches, landmarks, and other sites showcasing the regional art and architecture
- Cycle the winding trails of the Paraty coast to photogenic lookout points and cruise through the Atlantic Forest to a quiet beach on the other side of the canopy where you can catch your breath in the refreshing water
- See more of Paraty and its gorgeous green coastline during a sailing tour to shimmering beaches that hug Brazil’s sensational seaboard
- Hike through the magnificent Mamanguá Reserve on Ilha Grande island to the Saco de Mamanguá tropical fjord for surreal snapshots of the immaculate sea and landscapes
- Wander from beach to beach on the breathtaking island until you reach the fine white sands of Lopes Mendes Beach for an afternoon of snorkeling, sunbathing, and surfing
$2,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.79 stars based on
Reviewed By Natasha K.
Reviewed By Sandra C.
Reviewed By Casey M.
Reviewed By Jay B.
Reviewed By Jared T.
Reviewed By Brenda M.