Laid-back and luxurious, this 10-day safari will envelop you in the big-game charms of Zimbabwe’s wilderness. Handpicked lodges provide contemporary comforts, private activities are tailored to your mood, and the leisurely pace ensures that you safely discover the captivating brilliance of an African safari. Expect intimate encounters with the famous mammals and experiences unique to Zimbabwe with beautiful moments of surprise that will celebrate the diversity of the wild.
Zambezi National Park - A Luxurious Escape on the Banks
Within an hour of landing at Victoria Falls International Airport, you will be greeted at the airport for the 45-minute transfer to your accommodation. Check-in and then the rest of the day is at your leisure, with your choice of activities along the water. Victoria Falls is an hour away, accessed via an easy cruise along the Zambezi. Guides take you to the lip of the falls, where the water gushes past at phenomenal speed. They then lead you to the Mosi-au-Tunya park gate, where a walking trail leads you to a number of sublime lookout points. It will be your first day in Zimbabwe, and you will already appreciate the scale of the country’s nature and wilderness. Standing before Victoria Falls makes anyone feels humbled, such is the ferocious power and diaphanous beauty of the spectacle.
Zambezi National Park - Victoria Falls and Big-Game Safari
Zambezi National Park - Cruising the Wild at Your Pace
Hwange National Park - Game Drive to a Private Concession
Hwange National Park - Intimate Safari
Hwange National Park - Experience Nature
Hwange National Park - Exclusive Game Viewing
Hwange National Park - Iconic Safari Experiences
Hwange National Park - Searching for the Elephants
Victoria Falls - Unique Aerial Safari and Departure
- Escape into the untouched wilderness yet enjoy all of the contemporary comforts as you stay at three of Zimbabwe’s best lodges
- Celebrate the complete wonder of Hwange National Park by immersing yourself in its two distinctive landscapes: the intimate woodland and hills of the north, and then the open plains of the south
- Lose track of how many times you encounter the famous mammals, with lions and elephants particularly abundant in Hwange
- Discover the diversity of an African safari and come to love all of the unique mammals that call Zimbabwe home, including packs of wild dog, stealthy cheetahs, and many photogenic antelope species
- Savor the atmosphere of a handcrafted safari and choose from a wide range of activities each day, including game drives, game walks, nighttime drives and water-based safari
- Discover the beauty and the power of Victoria Falls with a range of activities in and around the Zambezi River
- See the big game from the most unique of perspectives by traveling on the Elephant Express railcar through Hwange National Park
- Marvel at the photogenic landscapes on a unique aerial safari over Hwange National Park
- Enjoy famous safari scenes and pristine natural landscapes without any other people in sight; this handcrafted safari will bring you to private concessions and exclusive parks that carefully restrict human access
- Take your time and explore at your own pace to enjoy many memorable extras like private picnics, sundowners while overlooking the waterhole, and watching elephants through your suite’s floor-to-ceiling windows
$11,695 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Phyllis H.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By catherine r.
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By greg s.