Southern Africa is a rich tapestry of landscapes and wilderness that is stitched together by the migration of mammals along infamous rivers. Dramatic spectacles burst from their seams as habitats are dyed their distinctive colors, and nature's fabric weaves from dense, mystical forests to the open savanna. This exclusive safari itinerary journeys to the heart of Africa and connects three of its most diverse experiences: Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, and Hwange National Park.
Victoria Falls - The Dramatic Spectacle of the Falls
You can hear Victoria Falls from your lodge, and it’s a low growl, an endless thunder that arrives on the breeze. You are just a few miles upriver, and you can gaze over the rapids and watch the monkey troops that impishly swing past. After your flight and transfer, there will be some time to relax and refresh before you are escorted to the park gate. You will pass the raucous baboons that guard the entrance to walking trail, and you will feel as though your adventure has truly begun. Victoria Falls divides Zimbabwe and Zambia, but two-thirds of the spectacle is on the Zimbabwean side. The first ten minutes of the trail bring iconic views as the tumbling water is usually enhanced by a 360-degree rainbow. Travel further across the canyon, and there will be no tree canopy for cover as you stand face to face with the falls to feel the spray that rises from the canyon as you marvel at the spectacle's power. Other waterfalls may be higher and wider, but none dispense as much water as this one does. After taking it all in, you will be returned to your lodge, and a sunset Zambezi cruise will bring your first day in Africa to a close.
Victoria Falls - Micro Flight Above the Falls and Afternoon in Livingstone
Victoria Falls - Kayaking and Exploring the Zambezi
Chobe National Park - Drifting Down the Chobe River
Chobe National Park - Be Surrounded by Elephants
Chobe National Park - Walking and Driving
Hwange National Park - On the Trail of Zimbabwe's Big Cats
Hwange National Park - The Iconic Big-Game Safari Experience
Hwange National Park - Iconic Encounters in Hwange
Hwange National Park - Departure
- Discover the magic of wild Africa with six days of big game safari
- Marvel at the spectacle of Victoria Falls as you walk alongside the world's most powerful waterfall before flying above the Zambezi River
- Drift down two of Africa's greatest waterways and discover the giant mammals found along the banks of the Zambezi and Chobe
- Surround yourself with the world's biggest elephant population and watch hundreds of herds as they meet in the woodland
- Mix game drives with walking safaris and unravel the intimacy of Zimbabwe and Botswana's wildernesses
- Spend days exploring the remote corners of Hwange National Park, a classic savanna where big cats are always on the prowl
- Combine the atmosphere of a private concession with the enormity of one of Africa’s largest parks as you visit Hwange
- Complement the expressive openness of Hwange with the unusual mystique of Chobe, a combination of destinations that journeys to the heart of Southern Africa's safari experience
$11,695 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Alan M.