You will taste authenticity and experience grandeur on your 13-day culinary tour of Portugal. Vines and wines will take center stage in the Douro Valley while ancient villages provide unparalleled views of the landscape in Alentejo. Lisbon’s neighborhoods possess distinctive personalities and Porto’s riverbanks offer endless charms. Your Portugal tour is custom-tailored to your preferences giving you access to original flavors, private tours, and exclusive experiences.
Porto - Arrive in Inviting Porto
Porto is an enchanting city rising out of the banks of the Douro River. The collection of narrow streets empty onto the waterfront and wind between cherished architecture representing preserved historic design. Baroque perspectives and Neoclassical rooftops create a picturesque skyline as your flight lands at Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport. Your private transfer will greet you at customs and escort you to your luxurious hotel. The remainder of the day is at your leisure to get acquainted with Porto as you prefer from strolling down the riverfront Ribeira district at sunset to finding the azulejo artwork in the Baixa neighborhood.
Porto - Discover the Beauty and Flavors of Porto
Douro Valley - Embrace Douro’s Distinct Treasures
Douro Valley - Experience the Classic Douro Valley
Douro Valley - Enjoy the Day at Your Leisure
Alentejo - Travel to Gorgeous Alentejo
Alentejo - Indulge in Alentejo at Your Leisure
Alentejo - Uncover the Wonders of the Beaten Path
Alentejo - Trek the Trails and Enjoy the Stars
Lisbon - Drive to and Explore Historic Lisbon
Lisbon - Embark on a Flavorful Walking Tour
Lisbon - Revel in a Sunset Sailing Excursion
Lisbon - Depart for Home
- Embrace the flavorful wines and enchanting landscapes of the Alentejo region during a private tour of vineyards, cultural heritage, and historic towns taken in a classic car
- Indulge in the treasured flavors of Porto with a food tour acting as an introduction to the culture and history of the city resulting in sublime culinary discoveries
- Experience the true splendors of Lisbon with a private guided tour focusing on the culinary heart and heritage of the historic city in the Mouraria district
- Bask in the relaxing and romantic ambiance created by the sea and the sunset during a sailing excursion at dusk
- Travel off the beaten path in Alentejo for a unique experience in the captivating countryside to find olive groves, historic vines, and ancient villages like Castelo de Vide
- Enjoy the serene ambiance and beautiful scenery of the Douro Valley with a picnic meant to end your private cycling or 4x4 jeep excursion
- Wander the sensational streets of Evora to find hints of Roman history and Gothic drama as you stroll through the city at your own pace
- Feel like a local in Lisbon during a guided tour revealing the distinctive charms and personalities of the different districts
- Revel in luxurious accommodations in the Douro Valley and Alentejo that combine lovely scenery, attentive service, opulent amenities, and celebrated vineyards
- Delight in the opportunity to choose your own excursions and activities for new and exciting ways to discover Alentejo including a hot air balloon ride and sunrise
$8,614 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Natalie K.
Reviewed By Anne B.
Reviewed By Dana C.
Reviewed By Alvan A.
Reviewed By Dara W.
Reviewed By Giselle W.