This 10-day Portugal tour immerses you in the country’s enchanting natural highlights, from the Douro Valley to Porto. Every step along Lisbon’s cobblestone walkways reveals more of Portugal’s culture and cuisine. This highlights tour allows you to explore the flourishing fields of the Douro Valley and many of Portugal’s breathtaking natural wonders. Book your tour today and unearth the discerning artistic flair that envelopes Portugal’s historic destinations.
Lisbon - A City Frozen in Time
Portugal’s capital city of Lisbon is entrenched in history, dating back 800 years. Its streets are lined with multi-colored houses and dissected by cobblestone alleyways. Among the backdrop of castle-like cathedrals, vivid tile mosaics, and curving roadways, voguish character emanates from stylish bars and cafés. Your private transfer will meet you at Lisbon Portela Airport and will chaperone you to a stately hotel in the breathtaking city.
Lisbon - Walkabout the Old Towns
Lisbon - The Finest Wines and Dine
Lisbon - Brilliant Flavors of Bacalhau
Pinhão - Charming Getaway in the Evergreen
Pinhão - Verdant Vineyards in the Douro Valley
Porto - Bask in Amarante’s Breathtaking River Banks
Porto - Porto’s Discerning Artistic Flai
Porto - Off the Cobbled Path
Porto - Last Glimpses of Portugal
- Retrace hundreds of years of fascinating Portuguese history as you tour Lisbon’s beloved districts, jeweled castles, and ancient Roman heritage sites
- Indulge in the finest wines and ports of the Alentejo region alongside backdrops of the luxuriant landscape that dominates the Portuguese countryside
- Tuck into fabled Portuguese dishes as you lap up a taste tour of culinary highlights, including staple Bacalhau delicacies
- Retreat to the evergreen hillsides of the Douro Valley to sip on prestigious ports that have been produced from the region’s world-class harvests
- Swoon over the riverside spectacles that skirt Amarante’s banks and uncover the historical significance of São Gonçalo
- Capture stunning images of Porto’s artistic representations, including the incredible architectural constructs São Bento Station and Casa da Música to name a few
- Trek through Peneda-Gerês National Park’s bucolic greenery to encounter endemic wildlife and immaculate spectacles along the way
$5,395 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on
Reviewed By Anne B.
Reviewed By Catherine B.
Reviewed By Gayle L.
Reviewed By Dana S.
Reviewed By Pete S.
Reviewed By David S.