Perched on the westernmost edge of South America, Peru is a country that is teeming with a rich history and colorful culture, and this 11-day tour of Cusco, Lima, and Lake Titicaca has been designed to introduce you to what is best in each region. From the seaside views of Lima to the elevation of Cusco, this handcrafted tour provides a balanced approach to your travels and adventures.
Lima – Your Peruvian Adventure
Perched atop a stretch of stunning bluffs that overlook the Pacific Ocean, Lima enjoys a privileged perspective of Peru that is both literal and figurative. The capital city is also the gateway you will pass through in order to enjoy the countless adventures waiting for you in this exotic country. After your international flight arrives, a transfer will pick you up from the main airport and whisk you effortlessly to your conveniently located hotel. Once you settle in, you will have the remainder of the day to unwind and explore.
Lima – Exploring the City
Cusco – Entering the Andes
Cusco – The Andean Highlands
Sacred Valley – Exploring Inca Ruins
Aguas Calientes – The Banks of the Urubamba
Cusco – A UNESCO-Listed Inca Village
Cusco – A High-Altitude Day of Leisure
Puno – Basking in Lakeside Splendor
Puno – The Famous Floating Islands
Puno – Departure
- Enjoy a walking tour through Lima's colorful Barranco district to view charming cafes and local art
- Descend into the depths of the catacombs of the Monastery of San Francisco, where the walls are lined with the bones of thousands of the city's early inhabitants
- Ponder the vastness of the Inca empire during a visit to the fortifications at Sacsayhuaman to enjoy stunning views over Cusco and the surrounding mountains
- Explore the city center of Cusco on a walking tour to view the wonder of this high-altitude UNESCO World Heritage Site with a knowledgeable
- Witness the hairdos and aloof character of Peru's favorite camelid, the alpaca, whose wooly fur has been used in local textile manufacturing for centuries
- Visit the unexpected Inca salt mines, where a natural spring feeds this favored mineral for local harvest and use
- Immerse yourself in the stunning history and vistas of Machu Picchu during a guided exploration of this hilltop town
- Discover the famous floating island of Uros and learn about the people of the same name
- Bask in the ambient bliss of Lake Titicaca and acquaint yourself with the charms and stunning views of South America's largest freshwater lake
$3,427 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on 93 reviews.
Reviewed By Beth D.
Reviewed By Jen F.
Reviewed By Julie P.
Reviewed By Andrew K.
Reviewed By Kelly M.
Reviewed By David B.