Discover the classic wonders of Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley during your customizable 8-day Peru tour. Wander the historic center of Lima as it shines like a gem among the city’s diverse neighborhoods. Machu Picchu continues to linger in the clouds like a diamond in the sky, while the tasty Peruvian Pisco Sour cocktail offers a memorable tang to the classic treasures of Peru.
Lima – Day at Leisure
You will arrive in Lima to the bustling sounds of the City of Kings. Your private transfer will meet you at the airport and escort you to your luxurious accommodations, where the diversity of Lima sits along the ocean like a montage of smaller cities. Each neighborhood has a distinct culture and feel, different from any other space in the metropolis. The Plaza de Armas is gilded as the gem of the historic center, boasting the Spanish colonial past in the gorgeous structures that decorate the square. A stroll through the Surquillo district brings with it the aroma of fresh produce and spices from the farmers market.
Cusco – Cultural History Tour
Cusco – Culture at Amaru Villages
Aguas Calientes – Moray and Maras
Aguas Calientes – Lost City of Machu Picchu Tour
Ollantaytambo – Train to Ollantaytambo
Cusco – Relax in Cusco
Cusco – Depart for Home
- Wander through the famous remains of Machu Picchu and the Sun Gate
- Indulge in a comfortable luxury train ride through the Sacred Valley
- Be one of the select few to discover the caves forming the hidden Temple of the Moon at Machu Picchu
- Scour the sensational Incan ruins of Sacsayhuaman and Ollantaytambo
- Venture through the villages of the Sacred Valley to discover the ancient ways of the Amaru villagers
- Discover the sensational saltpans of Maras during a private tour to view the distinctive images and imaginative method for producing the mineral
- Bask in the sites and culture of Lima’s distinctive neighborhoods within the celebrated City of Kings
- Descend beneath the city of Lima to view the fascinating catacombs of The Church of San Francisco
$2,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Elizabeth S.
Reviewed By Henry K.
Reviewed By Mai D.
Reviewed By Jennifer P.
Reviewed By Tincy G.
Reviewed By Rochelle C.