Step back in time, growing nostalgic over the glamour, intimacy and adventure of early 20th century Kenyan safaris. Recreate the magic as you retrace the trails of Kenya’s early explorers, bearing witness to the country’s spectacular past, prolific wildlife and vibrant communities. This package carries discerning guests through Kenya’s top safari destinations as they exclusively capture a glimpse of an era rich with luxury, elegance and romance in the heart of the African bush.
Nairobi - Welcome to Kenya
Today, after much anticipation, you will finally land at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to begin your tour of Kenya’s most prized national parks. After landing and clearing customs, a representative will meet you in the arrivals hall and transfer you to your first accommodations. Having driven only 25 minutes from the airport and through one of Africa’s busiest cities, you might be surprised to find yourself on the edge of Nairobi National Park where resident wildlife roams freely within feet of the lodge’s terrace and restaurant. Nairobi National Park is the only park worldwide located in such proximity to a major urban center. Home to endangered species including the black rhinoceros, and progressive conservation centers, this park emphasizes Kenya’s absolute passion for protecting its wild places.
You will spend your first African afternoon adjusting and relaxing amidst the lodge’s peaceful setting. Whether that involves a swim in the lodge’s top floor heated pool, a massage at the spa, or a workout in their high quality gym, you will spend the afternoon completely at your leisure. Enjoy a dinner at one of the hotel’s two restaurants that look out either over the Nairobi skyline or the contrasting national park, before retiring for the night.
Meru National Park - Getting Into the Bush
Meru National Park - Further Explorations
Meru National Park - Varied Landscapes
Masai Mara - Transfer by Private Charter
Masai Mara - The Rolling Plains
Masai Mara - Masai Warriors and the Big Five
Nairobi - Private Charter From the Masai Mara
- Follow over two million wildebeest, zebra and impala as they complete the greatest migration on earth through the plains of the Masai Mara (dependent on the month traveling)
- Relive the romance, luxury and adventure that inspired initial explorers in the Kenyan wilderness as you retrace their footsteps
- Exclusively explore Meru National Park and the Masai Mara, bearing witness to majestic elephants, playful lion cubs and mysterious leopards as they traverse the savannah
- Visit vibrant local Masai warrior communities, learning about the dynamics that have allowed their culture to thrive so famously in the African bush
$10,291 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Erin P.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Nicole O.