East Africa’s wilderness is largely untouched, and sweeping savannas dominate massive slices of the region’s pristine wilderness. You will explore and admire these landscapes for 11 days, discovering the best that East Africa has to offer. From Tanzania’s thrilling safari scenes to Kenya’s enchanting wildlife encounters as well as Uganda’s historic culture and extraordinary experiences, such as gorilla tracking, embrace the wilderness wonders of these picturesque African paradises.
Arusha - Tanzania’s Gateway to Paradise
Arusha is a gateway to northeastern Tanzania’s decorated wilderness, a collection of untouched safari environments sweeping Mount Meru’s foothills and Mount Kilimanjaro’s looming summits. Today, you will transfer from the airport to a charming accommodation stationed at the base of Mount Meru’s volcanic peaks and spend your afternoon acclimating to Arusha’s cultural cityscape. You may also relish a tour of the surrounding landscape, where you will admire the astonishing snow-capped crest of Kilimanjaro, a postcard scene of Tanzania, or a culinary exposé of Arusha’s decadent local delicacies.
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - All Things African Safari
Serengeti National Park - Entrancing Introductions to East Africa’s Savannas
Serengeti National Park - Staggering Scenes of the Great Migration
Serengeti National Park - Capturing the Special Serengeti Scenes
Masai Mara - Sensational Wilderness Scenes in Southwestern Kenya
Masai Mara - A Safari Adventure of Cultural Importance
Entebbe - Admire Uganda’s History and Cultural Heritage
Bwindi - The Gorilla Guardians of Bwindi
Bwindi - Awe-Inspiring Gorilla Trekking through the Greenery
Bwindi - Remarkable Recounts of Rwanda’s Dramatic Past
- Marvel at the postcard scenes of Mount Kilimanjaro’s world-famous snow-capped peaks or relish an insider’s culinary tour of Arusha’s cultural cuisine at revered restaurants and local eateries
- Embrace Tanzania’s epic wilderness during guided safaris of immaculate landscapes, including the rolling lime green hills of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and its enormous volcanic craters
- Witness the ultimate natural spectacle on Earth, the Great Migration, during your safari tours of the Serengeti’s remarkable sprawling savannas and massive flowing rivers
- Cruise across the Serengeti’s diverse landscapes to viewpoints along the rivers showcasing an array of dazzling birdlife and magnificent mammals as well as waterholes sharing fascinating undisturbed natural encounters
- Peruse the extraordinary savannas and sweeping plains rolling across southwestern Kenya, admiring the phenomenal wildlife inhabiting these ecosystems during extensive safaris of the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Visit an authentic Maasai tribal village and learn about the local customs and traditions of this ancient, semi-nomadic community while watching dazzling performances and tucking into never-before-tasted delicacies
- Meet the Gorilla Guardians of Bwindi and explore the impenetrable national park’s otherworldly forest in search of the massive, protected primates that are welcoming of friendly visitors
- Investigate Rwanda’s dramatic past through evocative exhibits and incredibly impactful educational tours of the Kigali Genocide Memorial
$7,145 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on
Reviewed By Jessica H.
Reviewed By Ralph F.
Reviewed By Hector A.
Reviewed By Monica C.
Reviewed By Lissa K.