No trip to Japan is complete without a visit to the coast, and this 14-day tour will present you with the best of this island country. Delicious seafood, warm hospitality, and magnificent vistas are yours while you make your way from Tokyo to Kanazawa with a blend of leisure time and guided explorations.
Tokyo – A City of Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Your gateway into Japan is the unparalleled metropolitan center of Tokyo, Japan’s largest city and an excellent ambassador for the charm and buoyancy of this charismatic culture. In Tokyo, a relentless focus on the future comes together with meticulous preservation of the past, and all this will be yours to enjoy as you arrive at the city’s Narita international airport. After a private transfer, you will arrive at your conveniently located hotel for the remainder of the day to enjoy at leisure.
Tokyo – Stepping Into the City on a Walking Tour
Tokyo – A Unparalleled Kabuki Performance
Tokyo – Day Trip to the Center of Shinto Significance
Hakone – Standing in the Shadow of Mt. Fuji
Hakone – Basking in Lakeside Splendor
Kyoto – The Beating Heart of Japanese Culture
Kyoto – A Trip to the Nishiki Market
Kyoto – Roll Up Your Sleeves on a Cooking Course
Kyoto – Witnessing Japan's War Torn Past
Kanazawa – Charting Your Own Course on Japan's Coast
Kanazawa – Exploring the City's Contemporary Art Museum
Kanazawa – Touring a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Kanazawa – A Japanese Departure
- Dive into the expansive city center of Tokyo, Japan's capital and your portal to the rich culture and historic heritage of this legendary country
- Witness Tokyo's thriving seafood trade on a trip to the Tsukiji fish market where the abundance produce from Japan's fisheries is proudly displayed
- Enjoy a performance of the traditional Japanese Kabuki theater where the intricate costumes and vibrant makeup combine for a memorable evening
- Stroll through the temples, gardens, and shrines of Nikko with a private tour of this city sacred to both followers of Buddhist and Shinto traditions
- Amble along the colorful boulevards and cobbled alleys of the Hachimangu shrine where centuries of history will be at your fingertips
- Stand in the shadow of Japan's most famous mountain at Hakone where you will be able to enjoy a lush region laced with waterfalls and lakes and with breathtaking panoramas of Mt. Fuji
- Immerse yourself in the living treasure chest that is Kyoto, where around every corner you will find outstanding examples of Japanese culture, architecture, and history
- Visit one of Kyoto's most impressive UNESCO Heritage sites at the massive Daitoku-ji where you can encounter the customary tea ceremony and practice your own mindfulness
- Enjoy the superb vistas and panoramas of the coastline from the charming city of Kanazawa where numerous restaurants compete to present you with the best tasting seafood
$20,197 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Shelley K.
Reviewed By Shuguang Z.
Reviewed By Darrel P.
Reviewed By Felicia T.
Reviewed By Sarah K.
Reviewed By Terry d.