Rich in history and cultural heritage, Germany is a country of diverse adventures that will be yours to enjoy on this 16-day tour of Berlin and the Bavarian region. From the German capital to the rolling foothills of Bavaria, you can experience incredible guided trips to ensure that you fully experience this stunning and surreal landscape.
Berlin – Orientation in the German Capital
As the capital of Germany, Berlin enjoys a privileged position as the main representative of the country, and this vibrant city is an excellent place to begin your exploration of this storybook country. Upon your arrival at the main international airport, a private transfer will whisk you to the urban bustle of the city center. You will be able to celebrate your inaugural day in the city with a private history tour that will include the many monuments and museums that can be found here.
Berlin – A Prussian King's Palace
Berlin – Germany's Tumultuous Past
Leipzig – The Jewel of Saxony
Leipzig – Basking in Artistic Excellence
Nuremberg – Welcome to Bavaria
Nuremberg – A Personal Look at the City
Nuremberg – Day Trip to Bamberg
Garmisch – Roadtripping Through Bavaria
Garmisch – An Alpine Reverie
Garmisch – Germany's Highest Peak
Munich – The Original Disney Castle
Munich – A Somber Reminder
Munich – A Trip to the Eagles Nest
Munich – Immersing Yourself in a Royal Palace
Munich – Departure
- Marvel at the top sites of Berlin on a driving tour of the city center that will include the Berlin Wall, Reichstag, the museum district, and numerous other noteworthy sites
- Explore the German's inclination toward monarchy during a trip to the pristine gardens and reflecting pools of the royal Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Visit the grim reminder of the horrors inflicted during the Holocaust with a visit to the concentration camp in Sachsenhausen
- Dive into the vibrant arts scene on display in the East German city of Leipzig, where galleries, museums, and concert halls rarely fail to inspire the hearts of locals and tourists alike
- Discover the fortress of Nuremberg on a tour of the city center with a private guide, who will happily explain the city's origins and modern character
- Lose yourself in the labyrinth of corridors and dead ends on an optional visit to Nuremberg's subterranean beer cellar
- Amble through the birthplace of Levi Strauss on a day trip to Bamberg, where a UNESCO-awarded city center and delicious beer keep visitors returning year after year
- Road trip your way through Bavaria between Nuremberg and Garmisch and stop to explore the numerous picturesque communities along the way
- Enjoy the excellent menu of outdoor recreational possibilities at Garmisch, where the Alps will be your playground, and cool beer and good company will be only steps away
- Survey the scene from Germany's highest peak during a visit to Zugspitz, where Bavaria spreads out before you like a quilt, and glaciers slowly carve their way across the rugged terrain
$12,475 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.83 stars based on
Reviewed By Kathryn S.
Reviewed By Janna J.
Reviewed By Dirk S.
Reviewed By Linda W.
Reviewed By Stephen T.
Reviewed By Heather w.