France offers visitors an unparalleled blend of European history, delicious cuisine, and stunning natural beauty, all of which appear throughout this 11-day tour of scenic Paris and the country's southern regions. From the regal elegance of the French capital to the vibrant French Riviera, this tour ensures your full immersion into what is best in each community you visit.
Paris – Plunging Into the City of Lights
As the capital of France, Paris presents visitors with a romantic landscape where you can encounter award-winning cuisine, stunning architecture, and an abundance of history throughout the city center. Whether you are indulging your spontaneous side on the left bank or pondering the sky-piercing nature of the Eiffel tower, there is something for everyone in this city. After arriving at Charles de Gaulle airport, a private transfer will whisk you from the outskirts of into the UNESCO-listed city center, where you will have a leisurely remainder of the day to unpack and acquaint yourself with the city.
Paris – Taking a Turn for the Artistic
Paris – The Louvre and Orsay Museums
Talloires – Gateway to Lake Annecy
Talloires – Exploring the Venice of the Alps
Avignon – Riding Through the Alps
Avignon – Tasting Your Way Through the Ages
Nice – Plunging into the French Riviera
Nice – The Jewel of the Alpes-Maritimes Region
Nice – Basking in Mediterranean Bliss
Nice – Departure
- Follow your nose into the many bakeries and colorful cafes in Paris that each have a slightly different take on the traditional and delicious French pastries
- Stand in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower and the many other monuments and palaces that line the scenic boulevards and parks in Paris
- Enjoy a private tour of the world-renowned exhibits, artwork, and artifacts displayed in the Louvre and Orsay museums
- Witness the artistic genius of Monet, Picasso, Cezanne, and others on a trip to witness the inspired art displayed at the Orangerie Museum
- Roll through the scenic setting of Lake Annecy on a bicycle trip designed for all experience levels, during which you can feel the wind in your hair
- Meander along the cobblestone alleys and narrow lanes on a walking tour of Annecy village
- Witness the UNESCO-listed Palace of the Popes during a visit to Avignon, where stunning views of the Rhone and the city center are only footsteps away
- Savor the many flavors of the department of Vaucluseduring a foodie tour through Avignon, where the bread, cheese, and wine are just some of the best in the world
- Amble along the placid shores of the Mediterranean during a visit to Nice and chart your own course through this seaside paradise
$8,575 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.6 stars based on 110 reviews.
Reviewed By Charlene C.
Reviewed By Donna K.
Reviewed By Josephine O.
Reviewed By Debra S.
Reviewed By Cindie F.
Reviewed By Jim N.