The city of lights will bewitch and delight your senses during this 8-day tour of Paris to celebrate the big dreams of Mrs. Harris captured in the new film, Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris. From the sparkling skyline crowned by the Eiffel Tower to the visions of Monet’s masterpieces in The Louvre and the history that emanates from Versailles, Paris is a dream of art, history, culture, and fashion for you to discover.
Paris - Arrive in the City of Lights
Classical charm radiates through Paris’ beautiful cityscape sprinkled with elegant bistros, majestic monuments, and artistic creations. You will be able to experience it all after you land on French soil and you are whisked to your selected accommodation.
You may have some time to explore Paris on a private, guided tour if you choose. Your resident local guide can you show the Left Bank, with the grand Eiffel Tower, lively Latin Quarter, the artistic Montparnasse and aromatic Saint-Germain-des-Prés, and then the Right Bank with trendy Marais, the hilly Montmartre, the dramatic Arc de Triomphe and more, ending at colorful Jardin des Tuileries, the most beautiful park in Paris.
If the timing is right, stop by Marché aux Fleurs Reine Elizabeth II, the flower market having been open since 1808. A vibrant and beautiful space full of flowers and plants, perhaps select the perfect flower to awaken your senses as you explore the city.
Paris - Savor the Authentic Taste of France
Paris - Embrace the Art of the Louvre & the Moulin Rouge
Paris - Bask in Versailles's Royal Allure
Paris - Enjoy the Charm of the City
Paris - Curating French Cuisine
Paris - Inspiration from Monet
Paris - Your Last Parisian Morning
- Let the sights of Paris seduce you as they did Mrs. Harris, while you tour the sparkling Eiffel Tower and elegant Jardin des Tuileries. Visit the Marché aux Fleurs Reine Elizabeth II and select the perfect flower to awaken your senses, just as Mrs. Harris did.
- Revel in the sequins and feathers as they fly with an evening at the Moulin Rouge, the world’s most iconic cabaret.
- Allow your senses to bring the dream of Paris into reality as you indulge in the fragrances and flavors of authentic French cuisine on a decadent culinary tour
- Explore artistic masterpieces that have inspired fashion designers when visiting the iconic Louvre Museum and Musee d’Orsay on a cultural excursion that uncovers visionary artists
- Escape to the grounds of the Versailles, the phenomenal royal Château that inspired Dior’s first collection
- Witness the twinkling Parisian skyline while enjoying a gourmet three-course meal on the Seine.
- Cherish images of Dior’s fascinating artistic eye that demonstrated fashion as wearable art when visiting the Museum of Decorative Arts
- Discover Monet’s House in Giverny, the home where the revered artist composed some of his finest pieces as he captured dreamlike visions of his gardens in paint
Note: Neither this itinerary, "8 Days in Paris: Vacation Inspired by Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris", nor this website is in any way affiliated with, related to or authorized by Focus Features or Universal Pictures, nor any officially licensed or authorized MRS. HARRIS GOES TO PARIS tours or other goods or services.
$4,731 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By Sharon M.
Reviewed By Terry G.
Reviewed By Maria G.
Reviewed By Robin M.
Reviewed By Kimberly S.
Reviewed By Mary G.