French culture embodies richness, and you can indulge in opulence during your 11-day luxury France tour. This featured itinerary brings private guides to introduce you to unforgettable treasures from the Louvre to Versailles. Whether you want Michelin-starred restaurants, private cooking demonstrations, or luxuriant accommodations, you will find endless delight from Paris to the Côte d’Azur.
Paris - Arrive in Luxurious Paris
Paris is a chic and elegant city known for its glamorous boutiques, boulevards lined with monuments, and classical bistros for a timeless ambiance. Your flight will land at Charles de Gaulle Airport, where your private transfer will greet you upon arrival, ready to drive you into the city and the comforts of your luxurious hotel. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to absorb the charms and beauty of Paris. You could spend time walking along the renowned Champs Elysee or bask in the simple pleasures of bakeries filled with the aromas of macaroons and croissants.
Paris - Explore Elegant Art, History, and Cuisine
Paris - Discover the Grandeur of Versailles
Paris - Indulge in Parisian Cuisine
Provence - Transfer to Atmospheric Provence
Provence - Embrace the Vineyards of Châteauneuf-du-Pape
Provence - Enjoy the Secrets of Provencal Cuisine
Côte d’Azur - Relax in Comfort on the Côte d’Azur
Côte d’Azur - Revel in the French Riviera’s Grace
Côte d’Azur - Experience Famous Monaco
Côte d’Azur - Depart for Home
- Experience the grandeur, allure, and history of the Louvre Museum with a private guide for a remarkable perspective on famous works, preserved artifacts, and hidden treasures
- Revel in the authentic flavors of Provencal cuisine with a private cooking class guided by a celebrated chef for insight into how to create the perfect dish
- Embrace the essential and celebrated characteristics of Chateauneuf-du-Pape wines during a private visit, tour, and tasting at the vineyards
- Indulge in the refined cooking techniques and favored flavors of typical French cuisine with a private market tour and cooking class in Paris
- Delight in the splendor of the Côte d’Azur on a tour of the Royal Palace in Monaco that offers views over the peninsula and glimpses of the preserved historical grandeur
- WItness the opulence of the French aristocracy with a private cycling tour of Versailles to find hidden hamlets, secret corners, and the endless luxuries of kings
- Enjoy a romantic evening on the Seine River with a dinner cruise gliding beneath the unforgettable city lights
- Visit an exceptional villa outside of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat to wander the gardens and grounds giving way to the interior frescoes and tapestries that represent grandeur
- Indulge in the luxuries of accommodations chosen for their locations, services, and amenities for a pristine travel experience
At the time of writing, travel to France is not yet open to American travelers. This sample itinerary is meant to provide inspiration, but all Zicasso trips are designed personally for each traveler. To ensure the best options of accommodations and experiences, planning now for 2021 is recommended. To learn more, fill out a Trip Request and be connected to the best travel specialist for your next vacation.
$11,699 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Christopher N.
Reviewed By Kirsten R.
Reviewed By Jason O.
Reviewed By David M.
Reviewed By mark m.
Reviewed By craig d.