From the wartime history along the sandy beaches of Normandy to the breathtaking royal Chateaus in the French countryside, this handcrafted 9-day tour immerses you in the heritage and allure of France. From Paris to Amboise, moments will prove rewarding as you visit iconic art galleries, appreciate unique architecture, and treasure important history throughout this immersive French experience.
Paris - Paris’ Sparkling Skyline
Shimmering by day and twinkling by night, Paris is an enchanting destination that will welcome you to France. After being collected by your private transfer and guide at the airport, you will head to your accommodation to drop off your things to explore Paris’ colorful neighborhoods. The Latin Quarter’s history-drenched districts will present you with knowledge of the ages, and tree-lined boulevards weave to the breathtaking hub of evocative art at the Louvre. You will also be in the midst of fragrant flowers as they bloom in bright colors within the landscaped gardens of Jardin du Luxembourg. Paris will seduce your senses from the start.
Paris - Immersed in French Culture
Paris - The Louvre or Versailles
Bayeux - The Battle of Normandy
Bayeux - D-Day’s Dramatic Events
Amboise - The French Countryside
Amboise - Grand Chateaus of France
Paris - More French Chateaus
Paris - Departure
- Meander through the colorful districts of Paris on a guided tour of its Latin Quarter, Louvre, and Jardin du Luxembourg
- Discover the cultural nuances and picturesque panoramas of France at your own pace during a stroll along St Germain-des-Pres and a cruise across the Seine River
- Uncover France’s astonishing art and architectural highlights from Paris’ phenomenal Louvre to the royal grounds of Versailles
- Broaden your knowledge of the Battle of Normandy as you spend time on the sandy shores of Omaha Beach and rocky cliffs of Pointe du Hoc
- Entice your palate with a taste tour of the internationally acclaimed Normandy ciders among the city's breathtaking apple orchards
- Explore more of Normandy’s dramatic history with tours to Utah Beach, Sainte-Mere-Eglise cemeteries, and Airborne Museum
- Treasure views of the grandiose Chateaux among the French countryside as you visit Chateau du Clos Luce, Chateau Gaillard, and Château of Amboise
- Visit a Chateau of the rarest design for its time, Chateau de Cheverny, as well as France’s largest Chateau, Chateau de Chambord
$3,217 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on 24 reviews.
Reviewed By Maureen B.
Reviewed By Kimberly S.
Reviewed By Lori K.
Reviewed By Marcel R.
Reviewed By Evangelin T.
Reviewed By Mikhail L.