From historic ports to World War II battlements and opulent palaces to elegant bohemian gardens, this 10-day luxury France tour will reveal the alluring history and fascinating scenery of France, from Paris to Normandy. Witness the works of master artists at the Louvre, discover the power of German armaments on the coastline, wander preserved medieval lanes, and bask in Parisian prestige and Norman charm while experiencing France in ultimate luxury.
Paris - Arrive in Paris
Paris is a city of majesty and charm. Here, boutiques capture the city's contemporary aesthetics, and museums display a vast timeline of artistic expression. Trees line the grand boulevards, and classical bistros fill the lanes with the aromas of roasted chicken and rosemary. Your flight will land at Charles de Gaulle Airport, where a private transfer will meet you at customs. After settling in to the comforts of your accommodation, you will have the remainder of the day at your leisure. The Eiffel Tower soars above the Champs de Mars at 1,063 feet and represents the prestige of Paris and France.
Paris - The Beauty of an Iconic City
Normandy - The Wonders of Versailles
Normandy - Follow the D-Day Landings
Normandy - Continue your Exploration
Deauville - Discover Deauville and Caen
Deauville - The Region's Natural Charm
Paris - Visit Rouen and Giverny
Paris - Delight in Paris at your Leisure
Paris - Departure
- Discover an alluring history of art, from antiquity to the 19th century, with a private tour of the Louvre Museum
- Experience the intricate and captivating history of the D-Day invasion at Normandy with two days of guided tours along the historic coastline
- Witness the impressive display of art and historical documentation that has been woven into the 11th-century Bayeux Tapestry
- Explore the charming gardens of Giverny that inspired Monet's stunning work, including the waterlily paintings
- Stroll along the towering twin cliffs and charming coastline that frame the 19th-century villas of Etretat
- Embrace the opulence lifestyle of French aristocracy on a private tour of Versaille Palace and gardens
- Indulge in the luxuries of elegant accommodations and private transfers to explore France's beauty at your preferred pace
$7,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Christopher N.
Reviewed By Jeremy C.
Reviewed By Brian B.
Reviewed By David M.
Reviewed By craig d.
Reviewed By Susan P.