France and Switzerland will be yours to enjoy on this 12-day tour of Normandy, Paris, and the Alps. This incredible tour of two illustrious French cities provides a balanced exploration that will immerse you in the local culture, storied heritage, and world-renowned cuisine. From the lowlands of Mont-Saint-Michel to the lofty heights of the Swiss Alps, this tour will provide you with a close look at the rich culture and history in each destination.
Bayeux – Arriving in Normandy
Overlooking the English Channel, Normandy is an outstanding location to start your exploration of France and Switzerland. It is also an off-the-beaten-path portal to witnessing some of the country's provincial charms. After arriving in Paris, you will plunge into Normandy via a private transfer that will lead you to your comfortable accommodation in Bayeux. Here, you will have a chance to settle in before celebrating your arrival during an evening at your leisure.
Bayeux – A Norman National Treasure
Bayeux – The Dramatic History of D-Day
Paris – The Capital of French Culture
Paris – Walking in the Footsteps of Picasso
Paris – A Freewheeling Adventure
Paris – A Royal Perspective
Lucerne – The Slopes of the Alps
Lucerne – The Rosengart Collection
Lucerne – Exploring an Alpine Yosemite
Lucerne – Fairytale Swiss Scenery
Lucerne – Departure
- Examine the compelling tale of Norman conquests that are displayed on the intricately woven fabric of the Bayeux tapestry
- Visit the tidal island of Mont-Saint-Michel to explore a charming village and abbey
- Witness the human toll of World War II during a visit to the American national cemetery at Omaha beach, where the ultimate sacrifice was made by many who stormed the shores in the early hours of June 6, 1944
- Amble in the footsteps of Picasso and Monet during a visit to the hilltop community of Montmartre in Paris
- Stand in the shadow of Notre Dame to see if you can catch a glimpse of the elusive hunchback or the impressive stonework and architecture that keep this one of Paris's most beloved landmarks
- Plunge into the depths of the galleries and exhibits at the Louvre during a private tour of this award-winning museum
- Feel the wind in your hair on a two-wheeled excursion through Paris, where the city's safe and well-regarded cycling lanes will be yours to enjoy
- Bask in the final resting place of one of France's most notorious figures during a visit to the enshrined tomb of Napoleon
- Ponder the immensity of the Alps on an exploration of Lucerne, which will act as your launchpad into the quaint villages and natural beauty of Switzerland
$4,987 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Joy D.
Reviewed By Alan P.
Reviewed By Antoinette O.
Reviewed By Joan A.
Reviewed By Mara D.
Reviewed By Vinay A.