Experience the marvels of gastronomy and wine during this 14-day gourmet tour of Spain and France. You will be immersed in the cultures through flavorful cuisine during multi-course meals paired with elegant wines and witness stunning architecture that shapes dynamic skylines. Whether lounging on a San Sebastian beach or basking in the Medoc with a luscious Grand Cru, you will experience a culturally rich and flavorful tour, from Barcelona to Bordeaux.
Barcelona - Arrive in Barcelona
Barcelona is an enchanting seaside city with timeless architecture and an alluring ambiance. From the whimsical aesthetics of Gaudi to the dramatic facades of the Medieval Quarter, Barcelona blends the specificity of Catalonia with the grander culture of Spain. Your private transfer will meet you at the airport upon your arrival and escort you to the comforts of your hotel that overlook the water. Here, you will have the remainder of the day to explore your new surroundings at your leisure.
Barcelona - Penedes Wines and Tapas
Rioja - Gaudi and a Gourmet Dinner
Rioja - A Flavorful Rioja Wine Tour
Logrono - A Delicious Pintxos Tour
Bilbao - From Logrono to Bilbao
Bilbao - The Guggenheim Museum
San Sebastian - San Sebastian's Culinary Side
San Sebastian - A Coastal Pintxos Tour
Bordeaux - A Scenic Transfer
Bordeaux - Medoc Vineyards
Bordeaux - Tasting Famous Wines
Paris - Scenic Train Ride to Paris
Paris - Depart for Home
- Indulge in the pleasures of an eight-course tasting menu in San Sebastian, paired with a stunning selection of local Basque wines
- Delight in the flavors of renowned Grand Cru on a guided wine tour of the St. Emilion wine region outside Bordeaux
- Embrace the splendor of the Medoc vineyards with a private wine-tasting tour to find both elegant wines and a special gravity-flow cellar
- Sample the traditional flavors of the Basque region with a private pintxos tour of San Sebastian and Logrono
- Witness the surreal grandeur of Antoni Gaudi's designs on a private architectural tour of Barcelona, featuring La Sagrada Familia Basilica
- Enjoy a taste of Catalonia with a wine tour that will celebrate the Penedes region and the unique characteristics of Cava
- Discover the diversity and magnificent expanse of Bilbao's Guggenheim Museum to find a touch of modernity and the traditional
- Explore the preserved medieval villages and vineyards of La Rioja wine region with histories that date back to the 14th century
- Celebrate the flavors of Spain and France with spectacular tasting menus at a selection of Michelin-starred restaurants that embody gourmet gastronomy
- Relax in the comforts of luxurious accommodations across Spain and France that focus on providing you with pristine and personalized services
$10,005 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Christopher N.
Reviewed By mark m.
Reviewed By Jason O.
Reviewed By Jim B.
Reviewed By Brian B.
Reviewed By David M.