Experience the grandeur of the ancient world with this exclusive 10-day Egypt tour. Embrace the unique opportunity to visit a live archeological dig, explore the marvels of the pyramids after hours, view the tremendous desert landscape from the sky, and sample Egyptian cuisine’s fascinating flavors as you immerse yourself in the past and uncover Egypt’s present with this personalized adventure.
Cairo - Arrive in Fascinating Egypt
Egypt inspires dreams of adventure and discovery. Home to the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Temple of Hatshepsut, and the dramatic figures of Ramses, history emerges from the desert sands and lush oases.
Your flight will land at Cairo’s international airport, where your private transfer will greet you at customs. Enjoy meeting your personal guide, who will assist you through customs, baggage claim, and the airport, before you reach your luxurious accommodations at the Four Seasons at Nile Plaza Hotel.
Here, you can enjoy a stunning view of the Nile’s illustrious and historic riverbanks and immerse yourself in Cairo’s connection to the river’s more than 5,000-year-old civil history. At the same time, bask in the luxurious ambiance of your room or visit the opulent shopping center on the ground floor, or book a treatment at the luxurious spa.
Cairo - Explore Ancient History with Insider Access
Cairo - Enjoy Egypt’s Past In an Exclusive Way
Luxor - Arrive In Luxor for a VIP Tour
Luxor - Embrace Luxor’s Historic Beauty
Nile Cruise - Choose Your Idyllic Experience
Nile Cruise - Visit Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Nile Cruise - Discover Egyptian and Nubian Traditions
Cairo - Witness Amazing Ambu Simbel
Cairo - Depart for Home
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza after hours or a unique and exciting view of the ancient wonders
- Tour the Valley of the Kings with the director for an unforgettable perspective, while also visiting a number of tombs not open to the public
- Experience the life of an archeologist when visiting a live dig site in Saqqara, the ancient temple complex that predates the pyramids of Giza
- Witness the opulent burial rituals of Ancient Egypt embodied in King Tutankhamun’s burial mask and tens of thousands of other artifacts
- Indulge in the splendor of a luxury cruise down the Nile River aboard the Oberoi
- Embrace luxury accommodations with spectacular ambiances across Egypt, including at the Four Seasons at Nile Plaza Hotel and Al Moudira Boutique Hotel
- View the remarkable reliefs painted with vivid colors decorating Queen Nefertari’s tomb
- Explore the fascinating grounds of Abu Simbel that feature colossal statues of Ramses II and Queen Nefertari
- Meet with locals of the Nubian community to learn more about the preserved traditions, history, and customs relating to the rise of ancient and contemporary Egypt
- Enjoy fantastic panoramas during a helicopter ride over Cairo and a sunrise hot-air balloon ride over Luxor
$12,695 per person (excluding international flights)
Optional add-on experiences will incur additional cost.
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on
Reviewed By C A.
Reviewed By Anna M.
Reviewed By David K.
Reviewed By Derek L.
Reviewed By Jaidev S.
Reviewed By Carla C.