This dreamy Okavango safari blends decadence with authentic wildlife experiences. Relax with soothing massage treatments while watching buffalos roam; lion prides reveal themselves on a nighttime safari, as elephants march across the Delta. Featuring private concessions, opulent camps, and unique activities, this 11-day adventure showcases why the Okavango is Africa’s most revered luxury safari destination. It’s a journey of indulgence through one of the world’s greatest wildernesses.
Southern Okavango – Boutique Luxury in the Heart of the Wilderness
Okavango’s contrasting highlights become apparent as soon as you touch down. Elephants and buffalos roam freely before your eyes, while zebra and kudu skip across lagoon waters. Take a moment to listen, and you can appreciate the serenity. You’re hundreds of miles from any town, surrounded by waterways and flourishing forests. This is Africa’s nature at its most untouched, a landscape that permeates all the senses. But there’s also a sublime luxury to the experience. Slip into a private outdoor bathtub that overlooks an animal-dappled floodplain. Snooze around the swimming pool, and then be woken by a grunting hippo. Enjoy fine dining beneath the stars, your gaze distracted by a silhouetted giraffe wandering past.
Stay in one of Africa’s finest properties, where privacy is taken very seriously, and you could slip away without seeing another guest for the duration of your stay. It’s situated in a small private concession in the south of the Okavango. After landing at Maun International Airport, you’ll transfer to a light aircraft for the short flight into the Delta. Touch down, and it already feels like you have an exclusive wildlife world at your fingertips.
Southern Okavango – Walking Safari and Okavango Game Drives
Chitabe Concession – The Thrilling Big-Game Heart of the Delta
Chitabe Concession – Private Concession Safari Including a Nighttime Game Drive
Western Okavango – Indulgence Amongst the Hidden Waterways
Western Okavango – Iconic Water-Based Activities
Day 7 - 9
Selinda Reserve – Dreamy and Diverse Safari
Maun – Departure
- Relax in stylish luxury at the Okavango’s most exclusive camps, where private plunge pools overlook hippos and everything is boutique
- Discover the wonder of the Delta from every angle with a very diverse collection of safari activities, with each day tailored to your individual interests
- Explore the private Chitabe Concession, located in the illustrious big-game heart of the Okavango ecosystem, a place where encounters with the big cats are part of the everyday
- Surround yourself with water in the west of the Delta, where a decadent camp is hidden amongst the serenity of the wilderness
- Complete the safari with three days in Selinda, one of Africa’s most authentic and exclusive private concessions, a place that’s stunningly remote and overflowing with wildlife
- Connect the wildernesses on light aircraft, every journey offering supreme aerial views and maximizing your time on safari
$15,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Tracy G.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Johanna F.
Reviewed By Brenda B.
Reviewed By catherine r.