Designed with senior travelers in mind, this exclusive Southern Africa itinerary combines three iconic wonders. It starts in Cape Town, one of the world's most beautiful and memorable cities. Savuti Camp offers an unrivaled safari experience in northern Botswana, while the spectacular Okavango Delta is one of nature's greatest phenomenons. Throughout it all, luxury accommodation combines comfort with style, luxury with tradition, and ensures you are always surrounded by the natural splendor of...
Cape Town – Exclusive Hotel
Cape Town is one of the world's most beautiful cities. Its natural location, on the South western tip of Africa, draws gasps from every first time visitor. Iconic Table Mountain towers above the city, providing a dramatic backdrop to the ocean and harbor. Rising almost vertically from the ocean, the Table Mountain chain offers stark shapes and a skyline that any city of skyscrapers would envy. Then a remarkably blue ocean stretches well beyond the horizon. Nestled between ocean and mountain is the city, calmly blending into its natural surroundings and offering a world class tourist experience.
You'll be met at Cape Town International Airport and transferred to your hotel. Proudly located on its own private quay, the hotel is perfectly situated for exploring the city and enjoying serenity. It's at the center of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town's most exclusive area. Gaze out onto the Atlantic Ocean. From here there is a real sense of being on the edge of the world. In fact, set sail from here and the next direct stop would be Antarctica or South America. All the hotel's newly redecorated rooms have breathtaking views. Either of Table Mountain, the ocean, or the harbor. This is truly a hotel for the discerning traveler, each evening there is wine tasting in the cellar, as well as a history and wine presentation tour.
Day 2 - 4
Cape Town – Diverse Wonders
Day 5 - 7
Chobe National Park – A Spectacular Safari Experience
Day 8 - 10
Okavango Delta – Nature's Great Phenomenon
Okavango Delta – Departure
- Spend four days exploring the diverse wonders of Cape Town, Africa's most beautiful city
- Appreciate the views from the top of iconic Table Mountain, take a tour of Robben Island, and discover the spectacular Cape Peninsula
- Admire sweeping views of Table Mountain and the Cape Town harbor from your exclusive Cape Grace Hotel balcony
- Enjoy a breathtaking Big Five safari experience at Savuti Camp in northern Botswana
- Explore woodland and savannah as you come face to face with a huge cast of animals, including resident elephant herds, lion prides, leopards, and numerous antelope species
- Immerse yourself in the great waterways of the Okavango Delta
- Go on land and river safaris that discover great numbers of hippo, Nile crocodile, lion, zebra, and elephant
- Stay in intimate and stylish lodges with wooden balconies that ensure the animal sightings continue all day and night
$9,576 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 264 reviews.
Reviewed By Danijela Z.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Paul R.
Reviewed By Jim H.
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.
Reviewed By Prina P.