Southern Africa is nature's great playground, a kaleidoscopic concoction of ethereal landscapes virtually inaccessible by land. Swoop low over the beauty and land in a remote wilderness, and then allow the wild game of Africa to engulf your movements on the ground. Eleven days of air safari is elevated by exclusive camps and absolute privacy. You'll be getting lost together, in the heart of the planet's most remarkable natural wonders.
Maun – Arrival to Botswana
The romantic adventure starts in Maun, central Botswana. A guide will meet you at the international airport and transport you directly to an exclusive luxury lodge on the outskirts of the town. Soak up the first views of the wilderness and spend the day relaxing from the international flight as your private air safari adventure together begins tomorrow.
Chobe National Park – Aerial Journey and Stunning Elephant Safari
Moreme Game Reserve – Flying Over the Okavango Delta
Makgadikgadi Pans – Aerial Adventure in the Vast Salt Pans
Kalahari – Touching Down in Remote Lion Country
Kalahari – Aerial Safari Exploration of the Central Kalahari
Etosha National Park – Into Namibia's Premier Safari Destination
Damaraland – The Dramatic Wilderness of Damaraland
Sossusvlei – Scenic Flight along the Skeleton Coast
Fish River Canyon – Discovering Sossusvlei and Flying to Fish River Canyon
Windhoek – Beautiful Final Flight to Windhoek
Windhoek – Departure
- Discover the remote and remarkable beauty of Southern Africa with eleven days of exclusive air safari in a Cessna 210
- Swoop low over dazzling landscapes and land on secluded airstrips in the heart of the wilderness, everything from elephants to shipwrecks surround your private piece of the hinterland
- Admire several world wonders from the air and then spend a day getting intimate with their prehistoric beauty; destinations on this air safari include Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei, Okavango Delta, Etosha, Chobe National Park, Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Damaraland, and Skeleton Coast
- Join an elite group of people by setting foot in regions of Botswana and Namibia that are completely inaccessible by land
- Explore four world-famous safari destinations from the air and supplement the Big Five brilliance with game drives and boat safaris
- Enjoy some of the continent's most secluded private camps, each night's accommodation leaving you alone in the heart of pristine wilderness, many miles from any road or other visitor
$16,999 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Johanna F.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Lauren M.
Reviewed By Jim H.
Reviewed By william a.