Contrary to other global tourist designations, Australia remains a world apart and offer visitors an exclusive glimpse at one of Oceania's most vibrant regions. On this 17-day tour of two Australian states, enjoy an up-close and personal look at the robust outdoor attractions that have earned the attention of UNESCO as well as the hospitality that keeps visitors returning year after year.
Hamilton Island – The Drowned Mountains
The basecamp for your Australian adventures will be Sydney, the state capital of New South Wales. After arriving, you will enjoy a brief domestic flight to the comfortable getaway of Hamilton Island just off the coast of Conway National Park. For the next three days, this setting of colorful coral reef, sandy beaches, and lush woodlands will be yours to explore. You will certainly be able to see why it earned the Australian Travelers 'Most Desired Island Escape' award.
Hamilton Island – Coastal Bliss
Hamilton Island – Bird's Eye View of the Island
Hobart – Island-Hopping to Tasmania
Freycinet Peninsula – The Tasmanian Outback
Freycinet Peninsula – Pristine Natural Beauty
Bouddi National Park – The Central Coast
Bouddi National Park – Mysteries of the Park
Lord Howe Island – Plunge Into Biodiversity
Lord Howe Island – Relax in Quiet Comfort
Lord Howe Island – Explore Local Marine Life
Lord Howe Island – A Day in Majestic Splendor
Sydney – Urban Hospitality
Sydney – Invigorating Walking Tour
Sydney – Cruise Through the Harbor
Sydney – The Famous Blue Mountains
Sydney – Departure
- Indulge in idyllic island life on a trip to the vibrant coast of Hamilton Island, where the natural beauty of the Whitsundays comes to life
- Take to the skies on a thrilling helicopter ride over the island and enjoy some spectacular views of the coastal water
- Explore the flourishing marine life of Reefworld, where you can snorkel your way through a coral paradise
- Reach the edges of civilization on a trip to Tasmania, where 40% of the Australian state enjoys some form of protected status
- Stroll through the rugged beauty of the Freycinet peninsula and find your favorite beach on which to relax
- Chart your own course on the Tasmanian coastline and take advantage of the many activities and comforts that are to be found at the Freycinet peninsula
- Discover the indigenous origins of Bouddi National Park and encounter why locals and visitors have been visiting for decades
- Venture off the grid at Lord Howe Island, where the pristine beauty is sustained by a cap on the annual number of visitors who are allowed to visit the island
- Feel the wind in your hair during a cruise to the world's southernmost reef and a marine environment of colorful locals
$17,675 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By kimberly w.
Reviewed By Emma B.
Reviewed By Deborah Z.
Reviewed By Marvin L.
Reviewed By Mindy L.
Reviewed By James Q.