Plunge into the crystal-clear sea, kayak around secluded waters, and bask in remarkable luxury during your 17-day Australia adventure tour. Discover the majestic outdoors with snorkeling excursions at the Great Barrier Reef and explore ancient legends in Daintree Rainforest. Specialist guides will take you through meandering landscapes in Cradle Mountain National Park while a private picnic on a secluded tropical island will reveal the depth of Australia’s natural diversity.
Port Douglas – Welcome to Tropical North Queensland
Today you will touch down in the tropical east coast city of Cairns followed by a quick onward journey to the gorgeous northern community of Port Douglas – where the Rainforest meets the Reef - and the base for your adventures in spectacular North Queensland. This delightful village has a tropical resort feel and a friendly local community that’s ready to serve up great food, exciting adventures and perhaps even some locally created art from the Aboriginal Daintree Rainforest People – the Kuku Yalanji.
Port Douglas – Diving or Snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef
Port Douglas – More of the Great Barrier Reef
Daintree National Park – Splendor of the Rainforest
Daintree National Park – Guided Tour
Daintree National Park – Day at Your Leisure
Hamilton Island – Welcome to Tropical Paradise
Hamilton Island – Sail ‘The Whitsundays’ on your Luxury Catamaran
Hamilton Island – Your Choice of Activities
Launceston – Heading South to Wild Tasmania
Freycinet National Park – Explore the Heritage Highway
Freycinet National Park – Kayaking along the Spectacular Coastline
Freycinet National Park – Hiking along ‘The Hazards’ to Wineglass Bay
Cradle Mountain - Setting out for the ‘Western Wilderness’
Cradle Mountain - Day of Hiking in Search of Wallabies, Wombats, and More
Sydney – Australia’s Sparkling City
Sydney – Farewell to Australia
- Experience two unforgettable days diving as you jump right into the inviting waters of the magnificent Great Barrier Reef, the world’s most extensive coral reef ecosystem
- Explore the majesty of the world’s oldest living rainforest in Daintree National Park, and return each night to your luxury treehouse nestled beneath the ancient canopy
- Luxuriate in your private pavilion overlooking the Coral Sea on Hamilton Island, recognized by Conde Nast Traveler in their US Gold List.
- Stretch out on your luxury catamaran as you glide through the turquoise waters of the Whitsunday Islands, and snorkel off Whitehaven beach
- Be Robinson Crusoe for the day as you’re dropped off on your own tropical island complete with a gourmet picnic hamper
- Step back in time as you explore the rich heritage of Tasmania’s colonial past
- Experience Tasmania’s best sea kayaking as you paddle beneath pink granite peaks and spot dolphins and sea eagles along the spectacular Freycinet Peninsula
- Discover a hidden glacial lake as you hike within the sublime World Heritage-listed Lake St. Clair and Cradle Mountain National Park
- Finish with a splash in sparkling Sydney as you explore the hidden vantage points and beaches around the harbor
$19,664 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Damon S.
Reviewed By Dana D.
Reviewed By Lou P.
Reviewed By Michelle R.
Reviewed By Anwesh Y.
Reviewed By Alexandra N.