Australia remains a landscape of unadulterated beauty and charming locals, and this 20-day tour of New South Wales, Victoria, the Northern Territory, and South Australia has been handcrafted to afford you the perfect balance of leisure and guided recreation. By blending these two essentials, Australia will come to life like never before, and you can bask in the urban and rural charms of these unique destinations.
Sydney – An Australian Orientation
Australia has long been considered a world apart because of its extreme distance from any landmass of a similar size and due to the abundant natural beauty and breathtaking biodiversity that appears around each corner. Into this singular environment you will step on your first day on this tour. You will arrive in the jewel of New South Wales: Sydney. Upon your arrival at your accommodation, you will be met by a charming guide for a private excursion to the city's many attractions.
Sydney – Watching the Lapping Waves
Sydney – Into the Blue Mountains
Uluru – Aboriginal Art Workshop
Uluru – Constant Desert Beauty
Kangaroo Island – Australia's Third-Largest Island
Kangaroo Island – The Island's Beauty
Adelaide – The Fruits of Conservation Efforts
Barossa Valley – Thorough Tour of Adelaide
Barossa Valley – Through South Australia
Hobart – Secrets of Australia's South
Hobart – Searching for Stories
Hobart – Tastes of the Tasmanian Bush
Freycinet National Park – Ruins of a Quiet Prison
Freycinet National Park – Through Scenic Waters
Melbourne – Returning to the Mainland
Melbourne –The Beauty of Victoria
Melbourne – The Flavors of the Yarra Valley
Melbourne – The Biodiversity of Victoria
Melbourne – A Spectacular Sendoff
- Explore the capital of New South Wales on a thrilling walking tour of the city center that will acquaint you with the thrilling pace of the big city at the edge of the bush
- Set out in search of Koalas on a visit to Australia's famous Blue Mountains, where rugged hills covered in gum trees roll along the horizon
- Explore the colorful world of Australia's aboriginal culture at the sacred site of Uluru to enjoy a painting workshop
- Experience an unforgettable desert experience in Uluru National Park on a dawn-till-dusk activity that highlights the light show that signals the start and end of the desert day
- Be on the lookout for furry friends on a visit to Kangaroo Island, where protected parks are almost as numerous as the island's namesake animal
- Ponder the patience required by the sea and sand that pelted Kangaroo Island's Remarkable Rocks into such strange shapes over the ages
- Enjoy an excursion into Southern Australia on a visit to the charming coastal community of Adelaide, where a private guide will help introduce you to the city
- Sip your way through the bountiful landscape of Barossa Valley on a tour of the region's many wineries and scenic stops
- Unearth the impressive history of Tasmania on a tour of its capital at Hobart, where this land down under will charm you with its natural beauty
- Discover the charm of Victoria on a trip to Melbourne to indulge in a series of explorations of the city center and its surrounding areas
$8,315 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.95 stars based on
Reviewed By Anwesh Y.
Reviewed By Carol P.
Reviewed By Sara H.
Reviewed By Jane R.
Reviewed By Richard M.
Reviewed By Laurie Z.