Escape to beautiful Argentina for a nine-day romantic adventure. Immerse yourself in vibrant Buenos Aires, the "Paris of South America", to admire ornate colonial architecture and indulge in the city's colorful arts and music scenes. Then escape to majestic Patagonia to admire the magnificent falls of Garganta del Diablo and the glaciers of El Calafate.
Buenos Aires - Enjoy Dinner and a Tango Show
Upon arrival in Buenos Aires, you and your partner will be whisked away by private transfer to your luxury hotel in bustling downtown. Stroll along Caminito Street until you arrive at one of the city’s oldest and most vibrant neighborhoods, San Telmo. Here, you'll clap your hands and stomp your feet to the impassioned rhythms of Argentina's traditional tango music. Attend a live dance show paired with an authentic Argentine dinner of asado (barbecue). As your meal concludes, you'll put your dance skills to the test, alongside professional dancers.
Buenos Aires - Immerse Yourself in the Gaucho Lifestyle
Buenos Aires - Arrive at Puerto Iguazu
Puerto Iguazu - Discover Argentina’s Iguazu National Park
Puerto Iguazu - Explore Brazil’s Iguazu National Park
El Calafate - Transfer from Puerto Iguazu to El Calafate
El Calafate - Attend a May Spirit Trek and Sailing Tour
Buenos Aires - Transfer to El Calafate Airport
Buenos Aires - Depart for Home
- Immerse yourself in the frenetic energy of downtown Buenos Aires and its vibrant arts and music scenes
- Delight in an evening of Argentine tango music in one of the many traditional tango dancehalls
- Jet set to Puerto Iguazu for a trek to Garganta del Diablo, the Devil's Throat
- Marvel at the massive waterfalls and the region's biodiversity
- Immerse yourself in the gaucho lifestyle amidst the rolling green plains of Buenos Aires' pampas
- Get an up-close look at El Calafate, home to some of the world's most impressive glaciers.
- Set sail for May Mount and Negro Glacier, both located in Mayo Canal at Argentino Lake inside the Glaciers National Park.
- Unearth some of Patagonia’s spellbinding natural wonders at Perito Moreno Glacier
$2,920 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.54 stars based on
Reviewed By Inayat f.
Reviewed By Jessica C.
Reviewed By Janina F.
Reviewed By Margaret M.
Reviewed By Lisa R.