Introduce your palate to the sumptuous flavors of traditional food and wine on this extravagant 8-day Argentina culinary. Indulge in dinners with views of the rainforest, sip a selection of South America’s finest wines at exemplary estates in the Wine Country, or savour traditional Asado as tango dancers twirl the night away. No matter your travel preferences, this culinary experience is tailored to your tastes.
Puerto Iguazú - Argentinian Dinner with Forest Views
Countless waterfalls flow in the forests flanking Iguazú National Park, the destination where your Argentinian adventure will begin. Recognized as one of the seven Natural Wonders of the World, Iguazú Falls is a dream experience for you to relish during your stay at accommodation nestled in the flourishing rainforest. After arriving, you may admire the astonishing natural surroundings of colorful birds that sing from the canopy and monkeys that leap from branches. As the sun goes down and the nocturnal creatures take over the forest, you will tuck into a delicious Argentinian dinner with views of the sweeping greenery.
Puerto Iguazú - Dramatic Scenes of the Devil’s Throat
Mendoza - Decadent Dining in the City
Mendoza - Wandering Argentina’s Wine Country
Mendoza - Cycling Through the Wine Country
Buenos Aires - Relish Authentic Argentinian Asado
Buenos Aires - Dazzling Cultural Discoveries in the Capital
Buenos Aires - Seduced by Argentinian Culture
- Step off the beaten path on an insider’s tour of the Iguazú National Park along walkways that wind through the rainforest to lofty observation points overlooking the immense cascading Iguazú Falls and the famous Devil’s Throat
- Wander Mendoza Wine Country with a knowledgeable guide to extravagant estates where world-class sommeliers will introduce you to the incredible flavors of Argentina’s famous wine varietals and vintages
- Cycle through Mendoza Wine Country to view the pristine vineyard landscapes up close, delve into the unique winemaking processes at award-winning Argentinian estates, and sip the sumptuous wines while gazing over the landscape
- Embrace an authentic Argentinian Asado and try your hand at making traditional empanadas during a dinner-party experience with local culinary experts
- Let the capital city of Buenos Aires dazzle and delight on a city tour of the blooming Paseo El Rosedal garden, historic Plaza de Mayo town square, the colorful La Boca neighborhood, and more
- Indulge in delicious Argentinian gourmet cuisine and sip a fine selection of local wines during a Los Angelitos Dinner Show, complete with elaborate tango performances, live orchestral music, and more
$2,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Chris G.
Reviewed By Anne N.
Reviewed By Andrew N.
Reviewed By Enilda A.
Reviewed By Karen P.
Reviewed By Emily L.