Western Britain suffers from no shortage of natural beauty, and this 13-day tour of the scenic coastlines, breathtaking views, and charming communities of Wales and Western England will capture your heart and inspire your imagination. From the Cotswold hills to the award-winning beaches of Pembrokeshire, this tour provides a balanced pace to your active explorations.
Cotswolds – The Welsh Countryside
When traveling within the United Kingdom, those who never leave the dense metropolitan areas only see one side of the country. Waiting for you just beyond the bounds of cities like London, Manchester, and Edinburgh is a wild land with the promises of rustic villages, rolling hills, and abandoned castles. Perhaps, there is no better ambassador of this rural heritage than Wales, which presents visitors with an abundance of cultural, historical, and visual treasures. After your arrival in London, a comfortable transfer will ensure your swift arrival to the green hills of the Cotswolds, where your journey will begin.
Cotswolds – Rural England's Charm
Shropshire Hills – Gateway Into Wales
Shropshire Hills – Origins of an Industrial Revolution
Snowdonia – The Adventure Capital of Wales
Snowdonia – Self-Guided Cycling Tour
Machynlleth – The Cambrian Coast
Pembrokeshire – The Rugged Welsh Coastline
Pembrokeshire – Puffins at Skomer Island
Wye Valley – The Welsh Highlands
Wye Valley – Enjoying a Guided Trek
Bath – Southern England
Bath – Departure
- Amble along the stone alleys and cobblestone lanes of Hidcote to witness the charm of the Cotswold communities and an abundance of rural beauty
- Savor the proud tradition of English ales during a trip to the Bishops castle, where a brewery will happily offer you a glimpse of the secret steps that produce this iconic beverage
- Enjoy a guided tour of the stone-lined town center of Ludlow and fall in love with the medieval backstreets and Norman castle
- Witness the famous Iron bridge that crosses the Severn River, where Britain's impressive industrial history is displayed
- Take a turn on two wheels and explore the scenic paths and breathtaking panoramas of Snowdonia National Park on a self-guided cycling tour
- Scale the rugged slopes of Wales's largest peak on a journey to Mt. Snowdon to gaze across a landscape steeped in myth and legend
- Peer from the ramparts of the Harlech Castle with views over the adjacent town and the Cambrian coast
- Chase after puffins on a visit to the famous rookery on Skomer Island, where this famous bird roosts in the thousands
- Bask in the thermal bliss of Bath, where a blend of rustic history and modern comforts will capture your heart
$4,545 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.33 stars based on 6 reviews.
Reviewed By Melissa S.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By Emily M.
Reviewed By Dom C.
Reviewed By George C.
Reviewed By Christopher T.