Your custom-tailored highlights of Britain and Ireland tour takes you on a journey through the British Isles and Ireland, showing you their interconnected, yet diverse histories, from Celtic mythology to Roman ruins, English kings to treasured scenery. The sunlight shines through stories etched into the colorful stained glass windows decorating York’s historic abbey. An imposing castle stands atop a cliff overlooking Edinburgh. Images of the Titanic fill the harbor at Belfast. Whispered histories...
London – Magic of London
London has been the seat of power of England, Britain, and the British Empire for a millennium, reaching as far as India and China, and as locally as the streets surrounding the House of Parliament. The city has an incomparable collection of history and modernity, blending antique buildings with contemporary restaurants pushing the boundaries of traditional British cuisine. Refurbished buildings containing rare bookshops hold a first edition Price and Prejudice. You arrive in the city and find the energetic streets refreshing.
Boutique shops and cafes line cobblestone alleys; opulent department stores and arcades fill with Londoners enjoying the hours after work. Your private transfer meets you at the airport and escorts you to your hotel centered in the heart of London. The remainder of the day is yours to stroll around the city as you please, visiting the banks of the famous River Thames and enjoying the gentle breeze of the brushes against the historic waters and the contemporary rails of the Millennium Bridge.
York – Meeting the Bard in Stratford-upon-Avon
Glasgow – Lakeside Romance
Glasgow – Excursion to Edinburgh
Belfast – Ferry to Ireland
Dublin – Desirable Dublin
Kilkenny – Castle of Kilkenny
Cardiff – Across the Irish Sea to Wales
Windsor – Comparing Grace
London – Away from the British Isles
- Discover the postcard-perfect castles in the British countryside that look as though they were taken straight from a storybook
- Stroll along the quiet streets of Shakespeare’s Home Town at Stratford-upon-Avon
- Come face to face with elegant crystals in a Waterford Crystal Showroom
- Witness the exquisite colors in the stained glass windows at the famous York Minster
- Traverse the historic cobblestone streets of Edinburgh, from the charming Royal Mile to famous Princes Street
- View the spectacular Roman bathhouse in the enchanting English city of Bath
- Experience the interactive building of the Titanic at the Titanic Belfast Experience, where the luxury liner was built
$4,545 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Bert M.
Reviewed By Kirby B.
Reviewed By Marie O.
Reviewed By Murray C.
Reviewed By Linda T.
Reviewed By Rochelle C.