From the rise of An Sgurr to the battlements of Kinloch Castle, from the clouds over Inverie to the sunset over the Isle of Skye, the far west of Scotland is a place filled with a beauty all its own. So if you’re looking for an outdoor vacation that is truly unique, the Knoydart Peninsula is the place for you.
Knoydart - Arrival in the Scottish Highlands
After arriving in Glasgow, you’ll ride the scenic West Highland Line—thought by many to be the most scenic railway line in all of Great Britain—until reaching its terminus at Mallaig, a major fishing port on the edge of the shores that line the Highlands. Here you’ll meet your group and guide and set out across the waters of Loch Nevis until reaching your accommodations at a rustic yet elegant resort in the very heart of the wilderness, where the staff caters to your every wish and where the dining options are truly memorable. You’ll feel the overwhelming calm of seclusion wash over you as the sun sets over the long reach of Scottish loch, filled with wonder and awe at the undeniable grandeur of the Knoydart Peninsula.
Knoydart - A View to the Islands
Knoydart - Across the Sound of Sleat
Knoydart - A Mountain Climb and a Pint on the Edge of the Map
Isle of Eigg - Ascending An Sgurr
Isle of Skye - One Grand Hurrah of Island Touring
Knoydart - Gazing Down from Ladhar Bheinn
Knoydart - Returning Home
- Spend your time while in Knoydart at an impeccable resort that retains the boundless sense of adventure and the calming influence of peace of the Scottish Highlands
- Scale some of the area’s tallest peaks, from Sgurr Coire Choinnichean overlooking Inverie to An Sgurr on the Isle of Eigg
- Enjoy island hopping Scottish style as you set off to explore the many outcroppings of the Highland coast, from the Isle of Skye to Canna
- Take in the vista of the surrounding countryside astride the summit of Ladhar Bheinn, one of the country’s most impressive peaks
$3,635 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Ryan O.
Reviewed By Reed H.
Reviewed By Thomas H.
Reviewed By Terrie S.
Reviewed By Harris C.
Reviewed By Juan H.