If the United Kingdom was a book, those who visit London only read a page, and this 22-day tour of England, Scotland, and Wales is designed to give you an up-close and personal look at each land you visit. This vacation ensures that you will enjoy the entire story of this magnificent country. At each destination, a blend of leisure and active exploration will provide you with a balanced and well-rounded experience.
London – Finding Your Pace
A city of ruddy cheeks and hearty breakfasts, London has a strong attachment to the hearts and minds of all who travel here. Perched along the tidal banks of the River Thames, this city will present you with a seemingly endless parade of historical sites, rustic pubs, trendy commercial districts, and much more. Upon your arrival at Heathrow Airport, a transfer will ensure your speedy arrival to the heart of this British capital and your conveniently located hotel.
London – Discovering the City Center
London – Cruising Through the Ages
Yorkshire Dales National Park – Departing the British Capital
Yorkshire Dales National Park – Launchpad for Adventure
Edinburgh – The Scottish Capital
Edinburgh – Along the Famous Royal Mile
Kinbuck – The Scottish Highlands
Kinbuck – The Origins of Scotch Whiskey
Lake District National Park – The Heart of Cumbria
Lake District National Park – Unique Cycling Tour
Llandudno – A Welsh Reverie
Llandudno – Scaling the Slopes of Mt. Snowdon
Pembrokeshire – A Guided Excursion on the Waves
Pembrokeshire – Basking in Coastal Comfort
Broadway – Arrival in the Cotswolds Region
Broadway – Gliding Over the Cotswold Hills
Broadway – Walking in the Footsteps of the Bard
Bath– Basking in Thermal Bliss
Bath – The Mysteries of Stonehenge
Oxford – A Visit to the Oldest University
Oxford – Departure
- Stroll along the placid banks of the Thames River and ponder the ages of history and notorious characters who once looked over the water
- Crane your neck at the vaulted ceilings of Europe's second-largest church during a visit to St. Pauls
- Take to the waves on a riverboat cruise of the Thames River, during which you can see all the city sites from the privileged position of the water
- Sip your way through a guided visit to one of Britain's oldest family breweries to learn the region's storied tradition of ale-making
- Amble along the Royal Mile on a tour of Edinburgh, during which the Scottish capital will seduce you with its charm and promise of adventure
- Ponder the heights of the Edinburgh Castle, where generations of king's once lived
- Witness the unparalleled blend of Scottish culture and pure alpine water on a visit to a highland whiskey distillery
- Explore the lush valleys and scenic waterways of the Lake District with a cycling tour that allows you to enjoy the wind in your hair and some spectacular views
- Scale the slopes of Mt. Snowdon and enjoy a panoramic view of how Wales' landscape extends like a quilt of lush woodlands, dewy meadows, and rustic farms
- Bask in the comfort of a spa day in Bath and enjoy a front-row seat to a tradition of thermal comfort that dates back to the Romans
$10,577 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.67 stars based on 15 reviews.
Reviewed By Susan T.
Reviewed By Kristine W.
Reviewed By Chaewoo A.
Reviewed By Melissa S.
Reviewed By Heather L.
Reviewed By James B.