Adventure, luxury, sweeping vistas, and immersive history will define your experience during your 10-day Morocco signature tour. Glide above historic streets on a hot air balloon or learn about local cuisine. From the aromas of the market to the rugged trails of the mountains, the lapping waves of the Atlantic to the hidden opulence of a tucked-away coastal village, you can find ultimate beauty and exceptional splendors in Morocco.
Marrakech - Arrive in Captivating Marrakech
Marrakech is an immersive introduction to Morocco with sights, sounds, and aromas that can dazzle and delight you. With entertainers filling Djemaa El Fna Square and the flowers in Jardin Majorelle blooming with colors as vibrant as spices on display in the marketplace, Marrakech quickly demonstrates the vibrancy for which Morocco is known. Upon your arrival in Morocco, your private transfer will meet you at the airport and escort you to the comforts of your accommodations. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to indulge in the city’s vibrant soul, from the Medina to the Menara Gardens.
Marrakech - Discover Marrakech’s Cultural History
Marrakech - Explore Marrakech at your Own Pace
High Atlas - Transfer to the High Atlas Mountains
High Atlas - Embrace the High Atlas Mountains
Essaouira - Venture to Coastal Essaouira
Essaouira - Delight in Essaouira’s Beauty and Past
Oualidia - Travel to the Village of Oualidia
Oualidia - Enjoy Oualidia at your Preferred Pace
Casablanca - Depart for Home
- Embrace the fascinating wonders of Marrakech on a private guided tour through the historic Medina, gardens, and the renowned Djemaa El Fna Square
- Experience the supreme luxuries and serene ambiance of Morocco’s premier and hidden coastal getaway when visiting Oualidia
- Sample the remarkable flavors, and intricate balance of spices found in Morocco cuisine during a hands-on cooking class focused on crafting mouthwatering traditional dishes
- Horseback ride along the coastline for a unique way to experience the sands, waters, and views of Oualidia
- Explore the former fishing village of Essaouira as you wander the lanes of the French-colonial fortress at your pace
- Learn the art and strategy of surfing during a private lesson in Essaouira, where the waves are often perfect for beginners and novices alike
- Visit a traditional Berber village located in the High Atlas Mountains during a guided mule trek through the rugged terrain
- Bask in the remarkable colors of Morocco and peaceful ambiance of the sky during a hot air balloon ride at sunrise over Marrakech
$2,255 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on 185 reviews.
Reviewed By ROBYNNE S.
Reviewed By Christopher B.
Reviewed By ilana g.
Reviewed By Sharon G.
Reviewed By Svetlana L.
Reviewed By June M.