Take off on a 10-day Morocco trip for seniors to enjoy an excursion into the mystical beauty of northern Africa. Explore historic and religious landmarks of centuries past, weave in and out of the winding labyrinths, immerse yourself in artisan workshops, and journey to the summit of the country’s highest peak. From fame to hidden gems, you will find the true wonders of Morocco.
Rabat - Arrive in Morocco and Tour Hassan II Mosque
Touch down along the sparkling coastlines of Casablanca at the Mohamed V International Airport. On your first day in Morocco you can stroll through the stunning Hassan II Mosque, built by the late King Hassan II at the end of his 40-year reign. Marvel at the stoic beauty nestled alongside the Atlantic Coast before your private transfer escorts you to Rabat to visit the capital and one of the ancient imperial cities. Discover the grandeur of the historic city gate that continues to project the Medina as you arrive in the city’s quiet charm.
Rabat - Explore the Heritage of Morocco
Fez - Uncover Historical Fez
High Atlas - Venture to the Incredible High Atlas Mountains
High Atlas - Enjoy Time at Leisure In the High Atlas
Marrakesh - Discover the Charms of Marrakesh
Marrakesh - Enjoy a Cultural and Historic Tour
Essaouira - Delight In Time at Your Leisure
Oualidia - Revel and Explore at Your Pace
Oualidia - Depart for Home
- Stroll through the stunning Hassan II Mosque, built by the late King Hassan II at the end of his 40-year reign
- Climb to the top of the Kasbah for panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean in the distance, as well as the entrance to the harbor of Rabat and Sale
- Lose yourself in the beauty of Morocco's artisan workshops, as active today as they were 100 years ago
- Uncover the breathtaking beauty of the High Atlas Mountains on a self-guided trek through the exquisite terrain
- Set off on a private tour of Marrakesh, also known as the "Red City", founded over 1,000 years ago
- Visit Oualidia's protected lagoon, flocks of pink flamingos, and famous oysters
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at a lively cafe terrace at the city's center and marvel at 360-degree views of Essaouira in the Moulay El Hassan square
$4,155 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Susan D.
Reviewed By Debbie B.
Reviewed By Christian P.
Reviewed By Elaine C.
Reviewed By Janice S.
Reviewed By jyoti L.