The romantic tango scene seduces travelers and the frozen Patagonian peaks dazzle visitors during your 13-day Argentina trip that will day you from the capital city of Buenos Aires to the charming town of El Calafate. Learn to move to the enticing rhythms and explore the icy glaciers feeding glistening lagoons on this extravagant adventure of culture and nature that showcases Argentina’s diversity across the picturesque landscapes.
Buenos Aires - Argentinian Asado on Arrival
The capital of Argentina moves to its unique rhythm and invites visitors to immerse themselves in the storied culture and bubbly atmosphere that oozes from old neighborhoods and dashing districts. Arriving at the international airport, you will meet your private transfer and head for the boho barrio of Palermo. Eclectic food stalls, lush botanical gardens, and Latin American museums will be on the doorstep of your accommodation should you wish to explore the neighborhood after you arrive. For dinner, make your way to a local steakhouse for authentic Argentinian Asado to experience the country’s famous barbecue tradition.
Buenos Aires - City Tour and Tango Class
Buenos Aires - Traditional Argentine Dinner Party
Buenos Aires - El Cabaret at Cafe de Los Angelitos
Buenos Aires - Enjoy the Finer Things
Buenos Aires - Last Chance to Tango
El Calafate - Transfer to the Patagonian Ice Fields
El Calafate - Perusing Perito Moreno Glacier
El Calafate - Uncover the Upsala Glacier
El Calafate - Hiking to El Chalten and Mount Fitz Roy
El Calafate - Embrace the Pleasures of Patagonia
Buenos Aires - A Docile Day in the Capital City
Buenos Aires - One Last Morning of City Exploring
- Explore Argentina’s bustling capital city, Buenos Aires, on a tour from the sculptural Floralis Genérica to the dramatic Parque de la Memoria, the resting place of Eva Perón, and more
- Learn the history of tango and how to move to the music during several private tango classes led by talented local performers
- Freely wander the colorful La Boca district and let the marvelous tango street performers inspire you
- Tuck into traditional Argentinian Asado, learn to fold empanadas, and discover the distinct flavors of mate during an authentic Argentine Dinner Party
- Watch a mesmerizing El Cabaret show at Cafe de Los Angelitos where you will see the best tango performers showcase the beautiful dance to phenomenal orchestral scores
- Meander the frozen trails of the Patagonian ice fields on a tour across the sparkling blue lagoons surrounding Perito Moreno Glacier
- Visit a traditional Argentinian estancia, or cattle ranch, and cross the frosty landscape that surrounds Upsala Glacier to viewpoints overlooking the snow-capped Andean peaks
- Trek the viridian trails surrounding El Calafate to the tranquil Andean village, El Chalten, and continue your exploration at the frozen miradors of Mount Fitz Roy
$4,558 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on 92 reviews.
Reviewed By Jillian K.
Reviewed By Mary E.
Reviewed By Sriram S.
Reviewed By John P.
Reviewed By Jesse D.
Reviewed By Anne N.