Experience immersive wonder along pristine coastline and in inspiring nature during your exclusive eight-day Ecuador tour. Uncover the full splendor of the nation’s wealth of colorful flora, vibrant fauna, mouthwatering traditional cuisine, and welcoming cultural traditions as you sail the shoreline on a luxurious yacht. With naturalist guides, regional chefs, and the benefits of local knowledge, you can delight in the grandeur of Ecuador’s coastline like never before.
Guayaquil - Welcome to Unique Ecuador
Known mainly as the gateway to the Galapagos, Guayaquil gives you the perfect welcome to Ecuador. Your private transfer will greet you at the airport upon your arrival and lead you on an exploration beginning in the charm of the historical Las Penas neighborhood. A mixture of preserved colonial architecture shines a light on homes that once survived pirate attacks near galleries that display contemporary artists. Atop Cerro Santa Ana, embrace the stunning panorama that sweeps across the coastline. In the evening, board the yacht and relax with an inviting artistic dinner display that promises the experiences to come.
Puerto Bolivar - Enjoy Plantation Life and Flavor
Playas - Explore Forest Fauna and Serenity
El Morro - Embrace Artisan Crafts and Wildlife
Puerto Lopez - Delight In the Small Galapagos
San Mateo - Find Archeological and Natural Charm
Manta - Visit Coastline, Artisans, and Heritage
Manta - Depart for Home
- Experience the distinctive and overlooked coastline of Ecuador on a luxury yacht that hosts no more than 18 people
- Witness the natural opulence of untouched nature to find blue-footed boobies and volcanic terrain at Isla de la Plata
- Embrace ancient tradition with shared culinary techniques during a lunch demonstration guided by the yacht’s executive chef
- Learn what it takes to make chocolate and indulge in the flavors of a personalized chocolate bar, crafted with the help of a local chocolatier
- Sample the exceptional flavors of wines classified as New Latitude during a tasting accompanied by an exceptional menu meant to accentuate the wines’ personalities
- Explore one of the largest petrified forests in the world, where ancient flora and modern fauna converge
- Delve into the crystal-clear waters of the Pacific on snorkeling excursions around coral gardens in search of whale sharks, stingrays, and tropical fish
- Navigate mangrove canals on a guided excursion, with possible sightings of sea lions and bottlenose dolphins inside the El Morro Wildlife Refuge
$8,043 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.83 stars based on
Reviewed By Paul P.
Reviewed By Edward F.
Reviewed By Syed H.
Reviewed By Andrea L.
Reviewed By Diana R.
Reviewed By Elizabeth G.